PDA

View Full Version : Roxey & Bon play (video)

anna_66
04-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I finally got a good video of them playing the other day. I LOVE to watch them...hope you do too;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y73MAG1_TPc

Seravieve
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
LOL Thats one of the funniest things I've seen. Miss Roxey just does circles! And Bon deeply Ooo's. I love watching dogs play. They do some funny things!

I thought of Bon while we were in CO last month. We met a dog who looked really similar to him. I immediately thought of him and his gorgeous coat.

Pam
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Bella and Ripley were just eating dinner and Ripley left his bowl to come see what I was looking at. Now that is curiosity! LOL! What a riot! I have to compliment Bon on how well he walks on the Pergo. When my granddog, Harlee, visits she often still goes *splat.* I always thought "the bigger they are the harder they fall" but apparently I am wrong since Bon is even bigger than Harlee. Bon has mastered Pergo walking. :cool::D

4 Dog Mother
04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Oh, my, I thought Bon was going to go down too but I see he has found his "pergo" feet. Roxy is too funny turning in circles teasing Bon. I couldn't believe how Bon could bounce around with his size in such a small area. Very cute!

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Awwwwww, that's so cute!! I love those tails wagging constantly. Bon's howling is so adorable. He is a really big boy. Roxey is just a fun loving girl isn't she? They're both adorable!! It's so good to see them, Anna!! Thanks!!:)

Cincy'sMom
04-04-2009, 07:47 AM
That is too cute! What a great video :) Give them both (and the other two as well!) Big Hugs for me!

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Ha ha! Hang onto the furniture! Looks like they're having fun!:D

anna_66
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.
Bon has Definitely found his pergo feet, and yes...sometimes the furniture has to be pushed back in place:D

wolf_Q
04-07-2009, 07:30 PM
That was so cute!! :) Roxey barks a lot more than my three do when playing, she reminds me of Keva in the positions she gets in though. Keva will get really excited and get the tucked up spinning thing going on lol.

KYS
04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
That video of Roxey and Bon made my morning.
That is the cutest funniest vido, I needed watching it because I just got done reading a sad post in the Dog House.
Even Rocky wanted to know what was going on. lol

anna_66
04-12-2009, 08:37 AM
That video of Roxey and Bon made my morning.
That is the cutest funniest vido, I needed watching it because I just got done reading a sad post in the Dog House.
Even Rocky wanted to know what was going on. lol

I'm very glad they could make your morning a little brighter:)