PDA

View Full Version : Rehoming Mocha, Missy & Muffin

M&M's Mommy
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
It hurts so much to even say this, but due to the economy, we can't afford to feed them anymore...

I'd prefer for the 3 of them to stay together, as they love each other too much, but if you can only take one, please also let me know.. It's still a lot better than surrendering them to the shelter, or selling them to strangers on craiglist..

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Taz_Zoee
04-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fools joke. :(

M&M's Mommy
04-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fools joke. :(

A very very bad one, obviously - because it looks like I wasn't able to fool anyone ;)

Taz_Zoee
04-01-2009, 01:59 PM
A very very bad one, obviously - because it looks like I wasn't able to fool anyone ;)

Oh thank god!!! Nice try though. I'm always on alert on this day.
My friend told me he got a speeding ticket and I told him to prove it. He actually did! He sent me pictures of the ticket. LOL

M&M's Mommy
04-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh thank god!!! Nice try though. I'm always on alert on this day.
My friend told me he got a speeding ticket and I told him to prove it. He actually did! He sent me pictures of the ticket. LOL

That why I said it's hurt even saying it... Look at their faces in my siggie... I would rather be homeless than rehoming them just because I can't afford to feed them :o

Husky_mom
04-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I too was thinking what kind of joke to play on you guys.... but I was like what can I say....

I didnīt wanted to be too harsh nor too unbelievable... if I hadnīt know it was aprilīs fool I wouldīve so bought this....

glad they are all were they belong... and they are staying there ;)

anna_66
04-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I fell for it:o

I'm sooo glad it was a joke! Hugs to them all!

AdoreMyDogs
04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh Gawd you scared me to death :( :( :( I'm so glad this was an April Fools joke.

kuhio98
04-01-2009, 04:01 PM

I fell for it too. Not to happy right now that spent time composing a PM to offer financial help until they could be rehomed.

Obviously, I don't get to the dog side enough to have realized it was a joke.

Pam
04-01-2009, 04:14 PM

Me too Anna! I am just soooo happy that it was a joke. I have been on my guard all day for April Fools jokes but never saw this coming. :o

lizbud
04-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Fooled me too.:o I almost felt like posting "I'll take them".:D

pomtzu
04-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I just gasped "OH NO!" out loud!

Not funny - but my breathing is back to normal anyway!!! :)

carole
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I too was taken in by it, but hey it is past April Fools day here, so you did not get me ha ha, i was going to say can you not keep even one of them, I am glad it is not true either.

M&M's Mommy
04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks everyone, specially Kuhio for demonstrating your love for the 3Ms not just with words, but selfless actions. I'm deeply touched.

Please rest assured that the 3Ms are very well fed, well loved, and very well cared for.

Oh, and I'm sorry to those whom I was able to fool :)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/memy3ms.jpg
Here's a pic of us on the sofa taking a nap together..

kuhio98
04-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks everyone, specially Kuhio for demonstrating your love for the 3Ms not just with words, but selfless actions. I'm deeply touched.

Please rest assured that the 3Ms are very well fed, well loved, and very well cared for.

Oh, and I'm sorry to those whom I was able to fool :)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/memy3ms.jpg
Here's a pic of us on the sofa taking a nap together..That photo brought tears to my eyes -- I must have PMS since I'm very emotional today. Talk about some happy pups!:D

Daisy and Delilah
04-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Now that I've been able to close my gaping mouth!! I shouted, "WHAT, OH NO" What a shock. Thank goodness this was a joke. I just couldn't believe it!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

K9karen
04-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the heart attack, Theresa! :eek:

I can't believe I fell for it. I must be losing it.

I would have taken those 3 sweetie pies in a second, truly. :love::love::love:

mr.chiwawa
04-02-2009, 02:55 AM
Here I was already to ask what kind of food they eat and send you a HUGE bag:p.....along with saying I would take one....Got me good but I am glad they are safe at home where they belong.....:love::love::love:

4 Dog Mother
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
You caught me - but my excuse was I read it today AFTER April Fool's day so I wasn't even thinking about being fooled. I had to say my heart stopped, I held my breath, looked again to see where you lived, and then tried to figure out if I could handle another 3 dogs. What a relief when someone "got it". I could probably afford to feed them but I don't know where the money would come from to vet them. And then with 8 dogs already in the house, I thought "are you crazy". Thank God you were just joking - they are adorable but........

M&M's Mommy
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
You guys are really a special group of people.. When I posted this, I was just thinking about making an April Fool joke that has to be believealbe, but at the same time, completely unbelieveable :). I didn't expect to receive the silent sympathy & out-pouring supports you've had in your heart for people in troubles and their dogs.

I'm touched and deeply moved by your love for dogs & your kindness toward other people. Since yesterday, I've sent many prayers to God in thanksgiving for the blessings of you!

Oh.. here's the pic of the 3Ms, waiting by the front door for my hubby as he pulled into the drive way..
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/Waitingdoor.jpg

Husky_mom
04-02-2009, 01:55 PM
what an adorable sight.... short haired, long haired, curly haired.. so cute!!!

lvpets2002
04-02-2009, 04:34 PM
:) Ok You woke me up too.. I was like what????? Glad its just a April Fools Joke.. I just love looking at the 3Ms.. They are so Adorable & just Cutie Pies..

K9karen
04-02-2009, 08:45 PM
what an adorable sight.... short haired, long haired, curly haired.. so cute!!!

:D:D:D 3of the cutest butts I've ever seen!!!

cassiesmom
04-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Yay, someone we LOVE is home! Those are some darlin backsides! And each of their tails is different too. M's, you're so cute!