PDA

View Full Version : Dijo mi mama que siempre no... LOL

Husky_mom
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
well... that´s a saying we say to refer when something that was previously decided.. is then backed out to the original plan...

well seems hubby has come to the decision we should wait the remaining 2.5-3 months of school until we actually move..:rolleyes:... like if I was all packed already.. yeah right.. LOL

so we´ll be hanging around here for a lil longer.. hehe

but.... we´ll be going on vacation... this friday and until the 20th... just thought to let you know ;)

I really really hope to go to a couple zoo´s there... I soooo need an extra memory and batteries.. LOL... *off to Office Depot*

RICHARD
03-31-2009, 03:48 PM
I really really hope to go to a couple zoo´s there... I soooo need an extra memory and batteries.. LOL... *off to Office Depot*

That was probable the first Thread headline in Espanol!

And I could read it!

Well, good luck and have fun en tu vacacion!

lvpets2002
03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
:eek: WoW you mean Vacation from Friday April 3rd till the 20th of April.. My gosh what does your husband do?? I want that job for sure.. Well are you coming to the States?? Have Fun & Enjoy..:D

Husky_mom
03-31-2009, 04:20 PM
LOL... I couldn´t think of a nice translation for that so I used Spanish.. hehe...

well.. tecnically... my kid has two weeks off of school.. so when he gets days off, I get days off of work.. LOL... hubby only gets thursday and friday of next week.. so we´ll be going over there for the full two weeks...instead of him coming for the weekend...

long-er vacations are usually on july-august where we all get two weeks.. my kid actually two months.. LOL... so me too ;) ... but that´s when we trip somewhere usually the states....

I do hava a plan to trip this year soemwhere there.. but let´s see how the dollar vs. pesos is then...

oh and hubby was a judge here... but now there he is the advisor of the attorney general (not sure if that´s the right term.. haha wikipedia found it)