PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's 8 today!

momcat
03-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi PT friends!

There's celebration today around here. Today is Groucho's 8th purrthday! So far he has been taking it easy napping in his favorite spots and coming up to eat then get some lovies from Soncat and me. His presents and favorite treats will be given to him after dinner tonight.

It's hard to believe that the King of the house is 8 already, there's still so much kitten in him!

We love you, Groucho :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Killearn Kitties
03-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Party time!!! Happy birthday Groucho, and many happy returns! :D Clearly you are going to be thoroughly spoiled today. Enjoy every minute!

catmandu
03-28-2009, 06:42 PM
A BIG HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU
GRUCHO
AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:
FROM ALL OF YOUR FANS AT THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL
INCLUDING ALL THE PORCH CATS AND OUR ANGELS IN THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY , WITH THE LOVE AND BLESSINGS OF OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
03-28-2009, 10:11 PM
:D Happy Birthday to my Catmobile Buddy Groucho!!!:love: I'll be seeing you soon; it seems our Meowmies have a plan! Have a great day!

Love, your friend, Pinot:love:

Laura's Babies
03-29-2009, 12:30 AM
I had a piece of brithday cake today! I didn't know it was YOURS Groucho!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2009, 02:13 AM
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! I hope you had a great one.:)

moosmom
03-29-2009, 09:28 AM
G-Man!!! Happy Birthday, dude!!! I hope meowmie spoils you rotten (more spoiled than normal, okay???)

:love: ((((((HUGS), kisses and head scritches to the birthday boy!!!!

Auntie Donna and the fur (and non-fur) crew

Randi
03-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday, Groucho! I'm sitting here having a chocolade chip cookie to celebrate you. ;) When you have had your nap, I hope you'll be ready to party! :D Have fun all day and enjoy your treats and presents - I wish you may more happy and healthy years! :love:

Catty1
03-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Happy Birthday to our legal "eagle" Groucho! I hope you get/got totally spoiled and had a great birthday!:love:

cassiesmom
03-29-2009, 06:38 PM
No way! Our CAtmobile co-pilots, Pinot Noir and Groucho, even have the same GOT'CHA day?! Way!

Groucho, kitty lawyer and trip planner ---
Happy GOT'CHA day, dear Groucho...
Happy GOT'CHA day to you!
And to your loving, caring Soncat and Momcat too :D :love:

*kissie* *kissie* from your fan,
Elyse

kb2yjx
03-29-2009, 07:16 PM
A very HAPPY Birthday to our buddy Groucho!!!! From ALL the Clan: Norton, Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, and Delilah!!!

Pinot's Mom
03-29-2009, 09:08 PM
:love:

Since Meowmie found out we have the same Gotcha day - I have to post another special message!

Happy Birthday Catmobile and Gotcha Day Buddy - We're attached at the tail!

Love, and see you soon,

Pinot:love::):D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-30-2009, 04:31 AM
My mom wasn't on PT yesterday, so she didn't see this thread!!

Especially for you, I created this, my dearest:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/motivator2098410.jpg

ps. have a look here: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=151710

momcat
03-30-2009, 07:50 AM
:love:Since Meowmie found out we have the same Gotcha day - I have to post another special message!

Hi again, PT friends and kitties,
I'm sorry if there is a misunderstanding. March 28 is Groucho's birthday. His Gotcha Day is in May. Thank you for your well wishes. Groucho will post a thank you later.
A good day to one and all!