PDA

View Full Version : What on earth??

Sirrahsim
03-28-2009, 08:32 AM
It's Texas... in March-almost April.... The high temp two days from now is 75.. but we woke up to THIS:eek::eek:
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/missywendl/Missy%20Uploaded%20these/DSC07655.jpg

sirrahbed
03-28-2009, 11:06 AM
What a crazy sight!:eek: Up here in sunny Ohio, the tulips and daffodils are blooming. But I better not get too used to it....no bedding plants put in the ground here until Mother's Day!!

Karen
03-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Hee hee - around here, we don't put the shovels away for the season until the end of May - because you just never know!

Taz_Zoee
03-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Well we NEVER see snow here in California, at least the Bay Area. And it's been in the upper 70's here too.
Crazy weather!!!

Medusa
03-28-2009, 11:36 AM
I still have the snow shovel in the trunk of my car because Ohio weather is so unpredictable and I don't want to get stuck somewhere. Until mid-May, you can't count on the weather staying warm and even then you can't be sure. When we bought our house in '88, moving day was May 18 and it snowed. Not much but still.

Seravieve
03-28-2009, 12:40 PM
LOL!! It'd been warm here too for a while and then yesterday the weather people said we'd be getting 2-4 inches of snow this weekend. Luckily it looks like its just going to be a lot of rain, since it's not getting cold enough.

Well It looks like I now have to take that back. Weather.com shows snow tonight and tomorrow morning. GRRRR! I just put plants out on the porch and my Hostas are coming up wonderfully. I hope they dont get too cold!!