PDA

View Full Version : No happy ending for Ebony Beau Tubster

catmandu
03-27-2009, 09:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies2298.jpg
Hes being PTS , he failed his FELV and FIP tests.
Please pray for a great Cat who sadly never was abandoned and never had his palce in the sun.
:(:(:(
Curses on the creeps who dint take care of this Elegant Ebony.
:mad::mad::mad:
He will soon be in Hawaii, and Tomorrow Night he will be the guest of honor at a Luau!!!
He will LOVE THAT!
ALL I CAN EAT!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
RIP Ebony Tubster.
Now DIG IN!!!
:love::love::love:

aTailOf2Kitties
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
awwwww, poor E.B.T. :( At least his last memories will be fond ones. :love:

lvpets2002
03-27-2009, 10:21 AM
:( Yes I was very sad to have read this.. I posted in the Memorial..

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Oh no............. I'm so sorry Gary...:(:(:(

Laura's Babies
03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Awwww! I am so sorry Gray. At least he had someone to love him and will be remembered. RIP EBT and play hard at Rainbow Bridge.

GILL
03-27-2009, 11:30 AM
We are all saddened by your loss. Play well at the bridge Ebony Beau Tubster

Pinot's Mom
03-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Gary, I think you should take comfort in the fact that EBT's last memories will be that someone loved him and cared for him and comforted him. THAT was the happy ending to his life. Bless you for all you do. :love:

catmandu
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Leigh at My Vets told me that she had never seen a cta that was so scarred from fighting, his body was covered with old scar tissue , like an old club fighter.
:(:(:(
Hes at peace now, and will he ever hit those ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS!
Your suffering is over My Ebony Beau Tubster
Now you will know peace for Eternity
:love::love::love::love:
Please save me a seat at The Luau
Happy Trails to You until We meet again
One Fine Day.
:cool::cool::cool:

RICHARD
03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Gary,

Sorry to hear the news.

You really have a heart bigger than North America and your 'children' deserve a better fate. Of course, they did cross paths with you, so they have a wonderful person to talk about when they cross over.

Thanks for caring.

LionHart
03-27-2009, 03:39 PM
This is one of the down sides of doing what we do. It never gets easy. But the thing to remember is that it's for the best. And you gave that beautiful boy the TLC that he wouldn't normaly get. {{{{Hugs}}}}

God Bless,

Lori Be....

kb2yjx
03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Dear Uncle Gary,
We are so sad about EBT. Mom told us that he is going to the Bridge. She also said that you were going to keep him as a Found Cat, but like with our Babies, Sylvia and Annie, that was not meant to be....EBT will ALWAYS be with you. He will be checking out all the very best places to eat, and plans to take you to them all...One Fine Day....We will have Mom light a candle for EBT. Love,
Norton, Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, and Delilah

Moesha
03-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I know the feelings you are having. Remember, a very similar thing happened with Gary the cat. He went to be neutered and never came home because of testing positive for leukemia. You and I both did all we could for these dear ones that came into our lives.

phesina
03-27-2009, 09:56 PM
Oh, Gary, I am so very sorry to learn this. At least he knew real love and family at the end.

Rest in peace, dear Ebony Beau Tubster.

katladyd
03-27-2009, 11:13 PM
All I can say is that this made my heart break. RIP Ebony Beau Tubster.

catmandu
03-28-2009, 09:52 AM
I SHOULD HAVE SAID NO HAPPY ENDING ON EARTH.
AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE WE WILL ALL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, WITH ALL OF OUR ANIMAL ANGELS AND FRIENDS.
:love::love::love::love::love:
AND TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A LUAU FOR EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AS HE STARTS LIFE AS AN ANIMAL ANGEL.
HAVE FUN WITH THE BLACK CAT BRIGADE EBONY BEAU TUBSTER.
:love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
03-28-2009, 01:36 PM
All I can say is that this made my heart break. RIP Ebony Beau Tubster.

Same here (eyes leaking)

PayItForward
03-28-2009, 05:00 PM
I am so sorry Gary :(

It hurts so much to lose one of your cats, how ever long you have loved them...it still hurts :(

RIP Ebony Beau Tubster enjoy playing on the bridge, look for George and Sandy and give them a hug from me :(

Freedom
03-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Aw gee, Gary, I am sorry to read he failed his tests.

Hugs to you, you did a lot for him.

RIP, Ebony Tubster, run free happy and healthy at RB!

momcat
03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Gary, I can't begin to tell you how deeply saddened I am with the news about Ebony Beau Tubster. Because of you, this sweet kitty knew what it means to be loved, cared for, and protected. He experienced such joy from the master himself...you!

RIP and play hard at the bridge, sweetie. You won't be forgotten :love: :love: :love:

columbine
03-28-2009, 10:37 PM
One quick leap, little Beau, and then all the sunshine you can soak up as only a black cat can. Thank you for sharing as much as you dared with Gary and with us. No more fights for you, just cuddles and play and tasty treats.

Love, Columbine

Emeraldgreen
03-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Rest in peace Ebony Beau Tubster. :(

catmandu
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Thank You for your kind prayers and thoughts for Ebony Beau Tubster.
Hes in a better place now, and wont have to struggle anymore,
and he Tubby Angel and Tubby 2 Angel his Grand Cat will be special mentors for Black Cats and Kittens for eternity.
God Bless You
Ebony Beau Tubster , for the love we shared for sadly too short a time.
But things will be great again when we reunite in LOVE.
:love::love::love::love:

ONE FINE DAY.