PDA

View Full Version : Jay Baldwin's serial cat killer has been re-arrested!!!!

moosmom
03-26-2009, 03:44 PM
This pig is going away for a long time.

He was re-arrested yesterday in Shelton on a re-arrest warrant for failure to report to the Pretrial Diversion Program. He was arraigned on $10,000 bond and is now back in the pokey.

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Judge Sequino warned him when she handed down his sentence that if she doesn't do what he's supposed to in this program, he'll be looking at a long jail sentence. I pray to God she keeps her word.

His next court date is April 23rd.

*doing a VERRRRYYYYY happy sore hiney dance*

lvpets2002
03-26-2009, 03:58 PM
:mad: He is such a AWipe with no Brains.. Yes I hope he goes up forever & ever..

:) Now did I miss a Thread?? Why do you have a Sore Hinney??

Medusa
03-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Fingers crossed that the judge follows through.....

Karen
03-26-2009, 04:11 PM
She fell at work, see general.

But yay! - I hope she throws the book at him! :) (And that it's one of those huge, hard-covered Law books ....

The cats and people of Connecticut will be far safer with him behind bars.

davidpizzica
03-26-2009, 04:13 PM
:mad: He is such a AWipe with no Brains.. Yes I hope he goes up forever & ever..

:) Now did I miss a Thread?? Why do you have a Sore Hinney??

LV, Donna has a thread in General about where she fell at work and landed hard on her behind. She's sore but doing okay. The first thing she did when she heard the news was call me. She's SO thrilled that he's in jail that I think she's not worrying about her soreness now. I'm VERY happy that this scumball is in jail.

lvpets2002
03-26-2009, 04:20 PM
:) Thanks for the update.. Well I hope the Judge stays with her promises by law & throws that SOB AWipe in Prision till HFO..:mad: I show No No Mercy..
LV, Donna has a thread in General about where she fell at work and landed hard on her behind. She's sore but doing okay. The first thing she did when she heard the news was call me. She's SO thrilled that he's in jail that I think she's not worrying about her soreness now. I'm VERY happy that this scumball is in jail.

Catty1
03-26-2009, 05:38 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!

So much for that new law that let him walk...there are gonna be some people lighting up the phone lines and emails to the lawyers and the gov't!

Marigold2
03-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Maybe he will be some pretty boy toy in the pokey and get what he deserves.

Daisy and Delilah
03-26-2009, 11:04 PM
YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Keep that ________ in jail!!!!!

Donna, how is your tailbone today? OUCH!:(

moosmom
03-27-2009, 09:24 AM
My tush still hurts. But with the meds I'm on...I DON'T CARE!!!!!!:p