PDA

View Full Version : A babydog...pics

Glacier
03-26-2009, 11:26 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/tut.jpg
This not so little cutie spent a day with us earlier this week. King Tut is an 8 week old lab-malamute mix. He's huge already! He's gonna be one big dog!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/tutsleep.jpg
He just stayed with us for a day while his owner was getting here to pick him up. His new person is a friend of ours who has been looking for a purebred malamute for a long time. Not sure how he ended up involved with this litter of puppies, but they are lucky dogs. They were born in Dawson City, about 5 hours North of where I live. Tut had never been allowed inside before he got to our place. He's been outside in temps of -40, fed crappy food and not given much human attention. He kept this pup for himself and has found good homes for the other seven pups too.

His momma must have been a nice dog cuz he's got a lovely temperment. Speaks good dog, plays well, loves to snuggle, paper trained in a couple hours, likes his crate and is highly adaptable. It's a good thing he didn't stay long. He was getting pretty comfortable in a hurry! Wednesday morning he was sniffing all the big dogs through the fence, following Stuart everywhere he went!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/tuttey.jpg
Poor Muskwa and Tehya were so jealous they just about lost their little minds! It took Tehya awhile to figure out that Tut was a dog! They were friends by the time he left though. Muskwa is extremely good with puppies. He was insanely jealous and didn't like the puppy going anywhere near Stuart, but he was also very gentle and sweet to him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/tutme.jpg
24 hours was about right for me and a puppy...all the fun, none of the work

CountryWolf07
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Adorable puppy! WOW he is big. :) I bet my dad would love him. He loves Alaskan Malamutes..

Karen
03-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Awww, tell his future parents they have to join Pet Talk so we can watch him grow! He's adorable!

Husky_mom
03-26-2009, 12:07 PM
and here I was getting all packed to go pick him up.. ;)

he is super cute!!!! what an adorable baby bear... hehe... please tell his persons to send pics so we can see him often....

Seravieve
03-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Wow he is absolutely adorable! I would have a hard time giving that precious little guy up! =)

Daisy and Delilah
03-26-2009, 01:36 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Look at the giant pawsies. He is adorable and he's going to be huge!!:)

Cinder & Smoke
03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
This not so little cutie spent a day with us earlier this week.
King Tut is an 8 week old lab-malamute mix.

His momma must have been a nice dog cuz he's got a lovely temperment.
Speaks good dog, plays well, loves to snuggle, paper trained in a couple hours,
likes his crate and is highly adaptable.
It's a good thing he didn't stay long.
He was getting pretty comfortable in a hurry!
Wednesday morning he was sniffing all the big dogs through the fence,
following Stuart everywhere he went!

Poor Muskwa and Tehya were so jealous they just about lost their little minds!
Muskwa is extremely good with puppies.
He was insanely jealous and didn't like the puppy going anywhere near Stuart,
but he was also very gentle and sweet to him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/tutme.jpg

24 hours was about right for me and a puppy ...
all the fun, none of the work

< deep sigh >

I think ya both let a Golden Opportunity slip through the gate! :rolleyes:
Shudda "lost him" out in the garage ...
Heck - ya had him half trained ... Tehya could have handled the rest!

;)

Glacier
03-26-2009, 05:01 PM
< deep sigh >

I think ya both let a Golden Opportunity slip through the gate! :rolleyes:
Shudda "lost him" out in the garage ...
Heck - ya had him half trained ... Tehya could have handled the rest!

Nope, not even a little bit. The last young puppy we took in turns 10 in June. We aren't set up for the little guys! He has a perfectly good home where he will have a very nice life! Plus given the enormous vet bill I've wracked up in the past 7 weeks, the absolute last thing I need is another critter!

Grace
03-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh my - Tut is soooo handsome, and soooo big!!

Does he live close - will you be able to see him from time to time?

cassiesmom
03-26-2009, 05:56 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Look at the giant pawsies. He is adorable and he's going to be huge!!:)

That's what I was thinking --- check out them feeties! He is beautiful! And I agree with Karen about his people registering for Pet Talk so we can keep eyes on him. :)

lizbud
03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
King Tut is adorable.:love: Your friend is a very sweet guy to see that
all the pups found good homes too.

Cinder & Smoke
03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
We aren't set up for the little guys!

... the absolute last thing I need is another critter!

:(

He wasn't "little" - he was almost as big as Tehya!
And look what a Great Job ya did with her! ;)

I wonder iffin I might be promoting a lost cause here?

:D

luvofallhorses
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
He's a doll! :love: looks like you had your work cut out for you. ;)

finn's mom
03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Saw his pictures on facebook, what a beauty! I hope you'll keep up with him and update us with photos. I'd love to see what he looks all growed up. ;)

snowbelle15
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Aww! He is such a cutie! :love:

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2009, 08:35 PM
King Tut's adorable and such a big puppy!:D

ramanth
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
I saw your photos on facebook too and thought ya got another one. :D

Tut is adorable! Look at those paws. Glad you got to spend a little time with him before he's off to his new home. :)

boomersooner
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh my gosh, he's adorable!! and yes, he's going to be a big boy!!

Husky_mom
03-27-2009, 11:56 AM
I cantñ get enough.. Tut is so cute.... no wonders we all fell in love with him... awwww...

lute
03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
AWWW!!!! What a handsome puppy! He is big! I love those leashes that say "one of us..."! I see them at dog shows all the time and want one so bad! I've been waiting on them to get a little cheaper than $21.

wolf_Q
03-29-2009, 10:15 PM
That is one handsome hunk of a puppy! I'd love to see what he looks like full grown, he definitely looks like he'll be a BIG dog! That is a great picture of you holding him! :)

anna_66
04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
That is one handsome hunk of a puppy! I'd love to see what he looks like full grown, he definitely looks like he'll be a BIG dog! That is a great picture of you holding him! :)

Ditto, my thoughts exactly!

What a hunk:D