PDA

View Full Version : New moon today

Medusa
03-26-2009, 04:53 AM
at 12:08 PM, EST. I almost forgot the reminder. :) Don't forget to write your LOA check.

phesina
03-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks, Mary. I just wrote it.

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks Mary! I haven't kept up with my LOA checks.:o Seeing this early this morning made me decide to give it another shot.;) So I wrote the check before work and tucked it away. I had a vacation day yesterday and when I got to work, it was posted full production Saturday! First overtime in many 'moons'. Then after work, I called a credit card company to cancel my card that is paid off and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to pay off another card!:D

Medusa
03-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Thanks Mary! I haven't kept up with my LOA checks.:o Seeing this early this morning made me decide to give it another shot.;) So I wrote the check before work and tucked it away. I had a vacation day yesterday and when I got to work, it was posted full production Saturday! First overtime in many 'moons'. Then after work, I called a credit card company to cancel my card that is paid off and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to pay off another card!:D

Yay, that's what I like to hear! :D

Scooter's Mom
03-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the reminder!
I love the way you remind us - with my memory of late, I'm so glad to have the helpful reminders. :)

moosmom
03-27-2009, 01:01 PM
I just wrote mine. Thanks for the reminder, Mary.

RedHedd
03-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Let's see - I'm getting tax refunds - both state and fed this year. Haven't had THAT happen in a long time. Won tickets to Rod Stewart and tickets to a local theatre production. Won $1 or $2 in this past week's lottery and am expecting a health insurance claim reimbursement/adjustment check to come in anytime now.

Bills are paid and I still have money in my bank account. I don't know HOW it's happening, but I'm feeling flush and have a lot to be grateful for. Of course, I'm also being cautious and conscious with my funds which may also explain for the abundance of $$ in my life right now. Whatever it is, it IS working for me.

slick
03-28-2009, 12:12 AM
I have forgotten the last 2 months, nevertheless, I just wrote mine out.

Just like RH said, I too have alot to be thankful for and I do consider that paid in full!! :)

Medusa
03-28-2009, 06:12 AM
Just like RH said, I too have alot to be thankful for and I do consider that paid in full!! :)

And really, that's the whole point of this exercise, to help us to open up to all the good that's out there for us. It doesn't make things happen, it lets them happen. :)

shais_mom
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
is it too late to write it this afternoon?!

Medusa
03-29-2009, 02:05 PM
is it too late to write it this afternoon?!

Give it a whirl, though the closer to the time of the new moon, the better. :)

shais_mom
03-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Give it a whirl, though the closer to the time of the new moon, the better. :)

thanks! Done! :D