PDA

View Full Version : PT Prayers for Hank *He's home*

CountryWolf07
03-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Hank is going in tomorrow to be neutered. He will be going to the vet at 7am then we will be able to bring him home at 4:30PM.

Prayers please. :) I'm worried for the little guy.

Daisy and Delilah
03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Awwwww....he'll be fine, Rachel. I'll keep the little guy in my thoughts and prayers.:)

MonicanHonda
03-25-2009, 09:43 PM
He's a big boy. :) He'll do great. Cute little hank. :)

Cinder & Smoke
03-25-2009, 09:51 PM
:eek:

Hey God ~

Smokey here ...
Are you headed fur Kleeveland inna Silver Klowd tumorrow?
They're gonna do da <gasp> BIG SNIP on poor lil Hank. :(

He kuld sure use Your Help - so's they don't *snip* too much!
And kan You spare sum {{{God'sHugs}}} fur Rachel?
She'll be doin a melt-down till he getz back home.

We'll be sendin up sum Purrayers tanite.

THANKS, God!

/s/ Smokey anna Prayer Pups

luvofallhorses
03-25-2009, 09:52 PM
I'll pray that everything goes smoothly. :) He'll be fine. (((hugs)))

mr.chiwawa
03-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Paws crossed here and prayers too. We have all been there and know that even though it's a "simple" thing we all worried too. Keep us posted to when the little guy is home safe and sound
(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))

CountryWolf07
03-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Hank is home! :)

He was SO scared.. On the ride home,all he wanted was to be on my dad's lap or at least touch him... so he put his head on his arm and fell asleep.. just needs to have my dad in his sight. He's doing okay, just very drugged up. Everything went well.

Thanks, all.

He'll be back to normal in 2-3 days - He just looks so sad.. makes me feel guilty for having him fixed. We all know those big brown puppy eyes they give us.

Here he is, sleeping and look at him..

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09134/hank836.jpg (http://xs.to)

Daisy and Delilah
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
That picture is making me tear up, Rachel. Poor little guy. He'll be all better soon and feel so good now that he's fixed. Please give him a kiss for me.:)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Glad to hear that Hank is home and that everything went great!:)

cassiesmom
03-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Please give him a kiss for me.:)

For me too, please!

boomersooner
03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Glad he is home and feeling better.....With Boomer, I remember I kinda enjoyed the calm puppy Boomer for the couple of days after! HA He's a sweetheart

wolf_Q
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. I'm glad that Hank made it through his surgery okay! It always makes me nervous to leave them at the vet. That picture is so sad! Poor little guy, I'm sure he'll be feeling better soon though. Nebo was bouncing off the walls when he got home!

CountryWolf07
03-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. I'm glad that Hank made it through his surgery okay! It always makes me nervous to leave them at the vet. That picture is so sad! Poor little guy, I'm sure he'll be feeling better soon though. Nebo was bouncing off the walls when he got home!

Really? Hank certainly did none of that. All he wanted was to sleep, sleep, and sleep and be comfortable. He was really sad today. Hopefully he will be better tomorrow. :)

luvofallhorses
03-26-2009, 11:40 PM
I am so glad he's doing well! :) Rudy hid under the bed when we had him neutered. :rolleyes: he was back to his old self in a couple of days though.. I am sure he'll be normal in a few days for sure. :)