PDA

View Full Version : Please send positive thoughts for my four girls getting spay tomorrow

doolittleky
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone,
I haven't been around here in awhile because I have been off work with Shingles. It is better and I am back to work but still have some pain. Anyway, I dropped four of my girls off today to get spay. Three of the are sisiters that should have been spay along time ago but I have always had a bad feeling about them getting spay and was always so scared to. I thought something would happen to them especislly Minnie Mew. I can't wait until Friday when I can pick them all up. I will be a wreck until then. So please pray for Belle, Shay, Monkey and little Minnie Mew. I would really appreciate it. Pt's prayers are always so powerful.
Melissa

Randi
03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Lots of good thoughts that all goes well - I'm sure it will! :)

catmandu
03-25-2009, 03:51 PM
The Spay Operation is so much better these days and we know that Your Lady Cats will be all right, and will be home again in a day or so, with thier Meeeowmie relieved that there will be no accidental Stork visits.
And the Animal Angel Army will bring treats from Cha Cha Chas in Honolulu and Hawaiin Music to sooth them to sleep.
:):):):):):):)

astrid
03-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I'll be praying for your girls, everything is going to be all right!!!
:love:Love:love:

kb2yjx
03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Hope all goes well for the girls with their surgery....

Medusa
03-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Ouch, shingles is no fun! I had a bout of it a couple of years ago and now have neuropathy as a result. Stress can cause it to flare so try not to stress too much about your kitties. PT prayers will see to it that they'll be safe during and after their spay. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-26-2009, 01:27 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent their way. I also hope that you'll start feeling better soon.

Scooter's Mom
03-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Prayers on the way for these four sweet babies.
((hugs)) to you. I know shingles are no fun!

GILL
03-26-2009, 08:59 AM
The CREW believes that everything will be fine. Our prayers are with you and the girls.

orangemm
03-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Any updates? Is everyone okay??? Thinking of you and the girls!:love:

Moesha
03-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Hope all went well, and they'll be back home tomorrow.

lvpets2002
03-26-2009, 04:15 PM
:eek: All four babies at once.. I would be a nervous wreck too.. I am a nevous wreck with one baby at a time.. Sending lots of PT Positive Vibes & Prayers.. Let us all know when all is ok..

doolittleky
03-26-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't know anything yet. I called this afternoon and the girl said they make the surgery calls after all of them are done. That probably won't be until around 8 or 9 tonight. I am so nervous. I wish they would just tell me they are all ok.
Melissa

rg_girlca
03-26-2009, 05:28 PM
First Melissa, I am so sorry to hear that you have Shingles. Having a mild case of it myself a few years ago, I know how painful it is. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and pray you continue to do so. Take care of yourself, okay.

Secondly, I'm sure your girls are going to be just fine. But being their meowmie, you have every right to be worried about them.

Prayers on the way for them and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for you. :)

doolittleky
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks Lorraine and everyone else. I couldn't wait any longer to hear so I just called and the girl went back to check. She said they have done two and doing the other two right now. I asked whihc ones and she said the orange two. Those are the two I was most worried about all this time especially little tiny Minnie Mew. Now I am going crazy and can't stand it. I wish they all were done and they were ok. I wish I hadn't of called now.
Melissa

LionHart
03-26-2009, 09:06 PM
I know it's hard not to worry, but try to keep in mind that your girls wouldn't want you to. Nevertheless, sending thoughts and prayers for all of you.:love:

Moesha
03-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Do we have an update? The girls should be home by now, shouldn't they?

CultureJunky
03-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Best wishes for your big operation ladies. I am thinking of you:)

rg_girlca
03-28-2009, 03:15 PM
I was hoping to see an update by now.

Prayers on the way that all went will Melissa for your four girls.

rg_girlca
04-02-2009, 10:13 PM
I know you don't have access to a computer all the time, but praying that you will be able to update us on your four girls soon. I've been thinking about them and you lately.

Hope everything went well and that you are feeling much better.

doolittleky
04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Sorry guys that I couldn't get back to a computer until now. I was on spring break at work and that is where I have computer access. The four girls are home and doing good. I was so relieved when I finallly heard from the vet's. Two of them have to have their stitches out on the 10th. The other two have the disolvible stitches. The spays were done by two different doctors. I really appreciate all your prayers for them. it really means so much to me.
Melissa

Moesha
04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
YaY! So glad to read this update.

phesina
04-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Great news!

Welcome to womanhood, kittie-girls!