PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

jackiesdaisy1935
09-23-2002, 09:25 AM
I got a very nice note from Karen asking me to come back, it was hard for me to decide to do this because of all the things in my life I have never been is a martyr (see I can't even spell it)
I have been on PetTalk a very long time and have made so many wonderful friends and I love talking about my Daisy and Perry and I love to see all the other animals on here, it has always been the first thing I do in the morning, post on DOTD, COTD and POTD. It has been a ritual for about two years and I try to do it every morning seven days a week. I feel if a person takes the time to send their pets picture in they must love it very much and I wanted them to know that we appreciate their effort.

I have always tried to see the best in people and animals and give encouragement in their lives. Lets have a happy and more gentle PetTalk. There is always room for disagreement, but it can be done in a more positive way. I know I am at fault in this too, but I got caught up into this disagreeable situation and I decided to leave rather than continue on.

I'm back, but only on a trial basis, one can say, well we don't need you, but I'm hoping that we can go back to the time when everyone encouraged each other and cared what happened in other peoples lives. I hope many of my friends come back and start posting those positive threads that we all enjoyed, the joy of talking about our pets, little and small. Isn't that what we are all here for and isn't that what we all have in common?
Jackie

Former User
09-23-2002, 09:31 AM
Ops, I didn't even know you were gone.Ok, I will not ask what happened, but I'm glad you are back! I for one LOVE hearing from Daisy and Perry and seeing their pics have brightened up many of my days! :)

I've noticed that you have a kind word to say to every Pet, Dog and Cat of the day, and I admire you for doing that everyday.
I hope this is for more than just trial periods Jackie, because you are one of those TRUE Pet Talk Pillars. I know many agree with me there.

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-23-2002, 09:32 AM
Welcome back, Jackie! I am so glad to see you posting on Pet Talk!!

Dixieland Dancer
09-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
I've noticed that you have a kind word to say to every Pet, Dog and Cat of the day, and I admire you for doing that everyday.
I hope this is for more than just trial periods Jackie, because you are one of those TRUE Pet Talk Pillars. I know many agree with me there.

I couldn't of said it better! This is exactly how I feel!!!! :D :D :D

anna_66
09-23-2002, 09:45 AM
It's great to have you back Jackie!:D Now, don't go away again!

Albea
09-23-2002, 09:52 AM
Dear Jackie:
I noticed that you hadn't posted for some time but I thought you were away or too busy with your own Web site. I didn't know anything ugly had happened to make you think of leaving Pet Talk.
Please stay with us. You have been a cherished member of this family of pet lovers for a long time. I can't imagine how or why anybody could say anything nasty to you.:mad: Anyway, as it happened before, people who don't belong here eventualy leave. We love you and hope to keep on hearing about you, Daisy, Perry and your family.
Big hug to you and many kisses to the babies.
Alicia

lizbud
09-23-2002, 09:56 AM
Jackie,

I am so very glad to hear this wonderful news!!! This has
started out to be a beautiful day of weather in Indy, and
hearing that you will be back posting has made my day
complete. :D WELCOME BACK JACKIE, MISS DAISY & PERRY.:D
Hugs from Liz & Smokey.

wolf_Q
09-23-2002, 10:28 AM
Welcome back, Jackie! I noticed that you hadn't been posting, but I didn't know you had completely decided to leave. :( I am glad you have changed your mind. I know we all have a few conflicts, but for the most part, we love eachother, right? :) Pet Talk would never be the same without Daisy and Perry!!

I hope many of my friends come back and start posting those positive threads that we all enjoyed, the joy of talking about our pets, little and small. Isn't that what we are all here for and isn't that what we all have in common?

Hey, there's still plenty of positive threads going on! Just most of them don't originate in the General forum, lol. It doesn't seem to be as active as usual, but there's some positive threads in Dog General and other places.

Anyway, I hope you are back to STAY, Jackie! It's not fair for you to leave all of us from a conflict with a few! :) P.S. Check out the Funny Pets Contest, Daisy is in it this week! I think that pic is hilarious, I love big ears! :)

gini
09-23-2002, 10:34 AM
Jackie, I was thrilled when I saw your name in their usual places honoring the Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day.

It was a sad day for me when I thought you had left for good.

You aren't just "liked" on this forum - you, Don, Daisy and Perry are deeply loved - by all of us.

YOU are what makes this forum such a great way to start out the day!

Yes, the sun is out in California too - in more ways that just one.

Sudilar
09-23-2002, 10:46 AM
http://www.websmileys.de/pflanze02.gif Welcome back. This is a great BB. WE ALL make it so. So...SIT (at your computer) and STAY (with us, where you belong), please!!! Glad you're back.

Nomilynn
09-23-2002, 11:36 AM
I'm so glad you decided to come back Jackie! Welcome home! :D

AdoreMyDogs
09-23-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by gini
Jackie, I was thrilled when I saw your name in their usual places honoring the Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day.

It was a sad day for me when I thought you had left for good.

You aren't just "liked" on this forum - you, Don, Daisy and Perry are deeply loved - by all of us.

YOU are what makes this forum such a great way to start out the day!

Yes, the sun is out in California too - in more ways that just one.

Jackie, I hope you are able to stay. You are a dear, kind, sweet person and you did not deserve the bad stuff that happened to you. I hope you will stay with us, where you belong.

Freckles
09-23-2002, 02:12 PM
and be sure to check here. (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15107&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)
I recall Daisy having her cone-head days!

ChrisH
09-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Welcome home Jackie. Please stay for always. :) :)

AmberLee
09-23-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I'm so glad you decided to come back Jackie! Welcome home! :D

I couldn't say it better myself, WELCOME HOME, JACKIE!!!

Missed you while you were gone.

wolflady
09-23-2002, 03:37 PM
Yes, Jackie...don't ever leave PT!! Albea is right, people who don't belong here eventually leave...so don't let anyone run you off because you DO belong here! You're a cherished member of Pet Talk and Daisy and Perry are such characters! I just love their almost human personalities! I'm so glad they're doing great!

**hugs**
Karen

momoffuzzyfaces
09-23-2002, 05:52 PM
YIPEEEEE!
I'm so glad you came back home!!! I was really depressed at the thought of going through Perry and Daisy withdrawl. I love reading your posts too. They cheer me up. :D

trisha0503
09-23-2002, 07:02 PM
We're so glad to see you back Jackie!!! :) :) :)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-23-2002, 07:50 PM
Thank you all for the kinds words, I will try to be on my best behaviour. lol
Jackie

Freckles, I just remembered I did look at Nebo's post, if those aren't the cutest pictures of him, and yes I remember well Daisy with her megaphone on too.

RockyRoad
09-23-2002, 08:11 PM
Hi, I've seen you post on POTD, DOTD, and COTD, but never actually got to see you on other PT threads. I didn't even know you were gone!! Hi!! :D

lizbud
09-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Jackie,

"Out of the mouths of babes". What a sweet Welcome
back for you....

Hugs & kisses to Miss Daisy & Perry.:)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi Floppsyladysally89, I'm laughing, you don't remember me, you come on my community. LOL and have put in some great dog sayings. I remember you just bought the book with those great sayings in it. lol I'll bet you didn't know I was the same person.
Jackie

Stenograsaurus
09-24-2002, 09:55 AM
Jackie, it's wonderful to see you posting again. I missed you. But I completely understand your reasoning.

Cincy'sMom
09-24-2002, 04:13 PM
Welcome Back Jackie! We missed hearing about Daisy and Perry!

mel55smiles
09-24-2002, 08:07 PM
yay!! i missed hearing about some of the most popular dogs on pet talk!!!

hey, jackie i know what i said was a lil harsh but my bro had to go to court and we were not having a good day.

no hard feelings right???

we love ya hear at pet talk and we would hate it if you left for good...

RockyRoad
09-24-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935
Hi Floppsyladysally89, I'm laughing, you don't remember me, you come on my community. LOL and have put in some great dog sayings. I remember you just bought the book with those great sayings in it. lol I'll bet you didn't know I was the same person.
Jackie

Oh yeah, duh how could I be so stupid lol!! I looove your signature it is so cool!! Infact I'm going to go post back at FTLODs now! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2002, 12:03 AM
Jackie, I'm so glad that you decided to come back to Pet Talk again. :) I sure hope that you stay for a long time to come. :)

NoahsMommy
09-25-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Jackie, I'm so glad that you decided to come back to Pet Talk again. :) I sure hope that you stay for a long time to come. :)

Ditto that! :)