View Full Version : Hey!

kuhio98
03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
There's a moose in the yard!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/March23008.jpg

I don't think it can reach me up here!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/March004.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/March009.jpg

Awwww Mom! Why do you have to ruin all my fun?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/March23014.jpg

lvpets2002
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
:love: How so Cute.. I just Love that Face in the first pic.. And then we are on the door.. Too Sweet.. great pics thanks

Karen
03-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh, Willow, I am soooo jealous! I have always wanted to see a moose, and have driven countless roads with moose-crossing signs, visited plenty of places where moose are supposed to be - and you have one in your yard!

Well, thanks for sharing the pictures with us, anyway!

Edwina's Secretary
03-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Dear Willow,

What kind of games do you and your moose friend play?

Curious,

Eddie

Don Juan's mom
03-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh, come on, all three of you are predators! I'm sure working together "lion style" you could bring some moose home for dinner! ;):D

Liz

astrid
03-23-2009, 07:17 PM
great pics!!! i absolutely love the first one... so cute!!! :D:D
(I've never seen a moose either, there aren't in my country)

cassiesmom
03-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Holy Swiss cheese, Willow! There's a moose in your yard! I love the look on your face in the first photo. How ever did you get so high up on top of the door?

Edited to say: Oops, I am so sorry! I looked at the photos in kuhio98's signature and sure enough, that is Pepper on the door. I am sorry.

kuhio98
03-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Dear Willow,

What kind of games do you and your moose friend play?

Curious,

EddieEddie ~ I haven't played with a moose yet. I'm content to watch them from afar.

My sister Pepper (when she's not sitting on top of doors) runs from window to window until they leave her yard. Halo sits in one window and growls. She must sound quite ferocious because they don't linger too long in our yard.

Willow

catnapper
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
LOL! Now there's a sight I never get in my backyard! My kitties bravely assure me they'd tell the moose to get lost! :p

krazyaboutkatz
03-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Wow a moose! I think that my furkids would get very scared and most likely hide some where.;)

Great pictures of your cats. I love the one of Willow. We sure need to see more of her and Willy if possible and of course the rest of your furkids if they'll cooperate.:)

columbine
03-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Wow! You sure have funny-looking mice up there. I bet they can't keep quiet at all, and have to work really hard to get into the house. Do they taste good? I hope they don't get into the cabinets - if we had one do that my human would be furious!

Love, Smudge

kuhio98
03-24-2009, 12:27 PM
We sure need to see more of her and Willy if possible and of course the rest of your furkids if they'll cooperate.:)Sigh.... I know I'm bad at taking photos. I hardly ever think of it and when I do, I can't find the camera.

It must be genetic ~ My mother and sister just returned from a 2-week cruise to Hawaii. They didn't take a single photo! :eek:

rg_girlca
03-24-2009, 06:24 PM
OMG...That first picture of Willow is "P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!!!!!"

I just LOVE it. :D

Pepper, you are one brave little girl. I'm afraid of heights.

Loved the pictures and especially the comments that went with them.:D

Vermontcat
03-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Willow is just beautiful in that first photo!:D
You have to post more photos of her and Willy too!

We get moose around here too, we even had a female one in the hayfield behind our house last winter.
We see a lot more deer than moose around here usually.
If any animal comes near our house, Milly will growl at them and Izzy will run and hide under the furniture.:)

happylabs
03-25-2009, 08:35 AM
I think your photos are great! I agree with the others, Willow is beautiful. Excellent close-up. Love the whiskers! :) :love: :)