PDA

View Full Version : Digi is all better!!

king2005
03-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Digi is feeling all better now. She hasn't been sick since her first day or so of being really sick. Which is a really good sign!

With her being ill I creating a few things to keep my mind busy.

Digi's Blog of being sick ***graphic & sad*** (so I've been told)
www.digi-king.blogspot.com

Digi on youtube: This is some of the recorded video feed I took of Digi with the camera my boss lent me so I could be more at ease when at work. Lets just say it helped a LOT!!
www.youtube.com/kingrattus

Digi on dogster
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/972640

pomtzu
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Great news!!! You go Digi! :love: No more gettin' sick - ya' hear???? :D That's an order! ;)

Taz_Zoee
03-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Yay! I am so happy to hear Digi is doing much better. Woo Hoo!!
Please give her hugs from me. :)

K9karen
03-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Way to go sweet Digi! I don't think my heart could take it if something happened to you. Eat up! Manga! Gobble it girl! Stay happy and healthy! We love you!

king2005
03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Digi is eating between 1-2 cups/day.. shes never done that! Her eating was so random & she would go a day or so of not eating often... Shes drinking a lot of water again, & enjoys 2 meals/day. She enjoys her kibble when I add cool water to it far more then just dry kibble... As long as shes eating & not getting sick & bleeding all over the place, she can have it however she wants! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-24-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm so glad she's better!! I know Mom is relieved.:) I hope she keeps eating good and gains a little weight and stays healthy.:D

king2005
03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm so glad she's better!! I know Mom is relieved.:) I hope she keeps eating good and gains a little weight and stays healthy.:D

Tell me about it! That was the scariest week ever!!

Daisy and Delilah
03-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I could tell you were terrified. It's great that you sound happy again!!:D