PDA

View Full Version : Tippy Sue

rg_girlca
03-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Happy COTD Tippy Sue.

Your beauty and gorgeous BLUE EYES took my breath away. Due to others on PT having CH kitties, I have learned what loving special cats they are, just like you.

Enjoy your special day sweetheart.:)

sasha the cat
03-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Tippy Sue, what a beauty you are! Cat~gratulations on being honoured today as Cat of the Day.

Our KatMa is already madly in love with you. Purrr, mew, so are we. You own our hearts!

Live long -- cherished, loved, adored -- which is what every pet deserves.

Lots of kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. The Purr~ents send a bunch of human kisses to be placed all over your gorgeous body.

:love::love::love::love::love:
You're a bright, shining star!

susanswatlin518
03-22-2009, 05:33 AM
WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE LADY! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY. FIRST-I MUST SAY THAT I AM SAD THAT YOUR HUMAN LOST HER MOM AND YET-SHE HAS YOU WITH HER NOW, THIS IS A SWEET STORY !! YOU HAVE BEEN A COURAGEOUS LITTLE BALL OF BEAUTIFUL FUR TO GO THROUGH THOSE MAJOR ROUGHSPOTS AND NOW YOU DESERVE TO LIVE THE FABULOUS LIFE OF CATMIP DREAMS! YOU AND YOUR LOVING HUMAN WILL HELP ONE ANOTHER BE STRONG. GOD BLESS:):):):love:SUSANSWATLIN518

jemangels
03-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Tippy Sue sounds like my sister's cat, Betabelle. The only thing, Betabelle didn't get the CH until she was a few months old, after surviving a bout of distemper and almost dying. Her head sometimes shakes and she doesn't have good control over her rear legs. Since she can't jump up, she finds ways of climbing up onto the coffee table and my sister bought a set of steps so that she can climb up onto the sofa. She does jump down, often stumbling when she lands on the floor. One of her nicknames is Miss Stumbles. No matter what, she is loved.

By the way, if there is a cat outdoors that has distemper, you can track it into your house on the soles of your shoes and even after what you think is thorough cleaning with bleach and all, the germ can stay around for as much as a year. That's what happened with Betabelle and how she got distemper.

Medusa
03-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Tippy Sue, you are truly a gift on so many levels. CH babies are so special. My CH girl, Creamsicle, showed no symptoms until she was around 6 weeks old and they were so severe that I thought I might have to do the unthinkable. However, just like you, she's so smart and has learned how to use her brain and compensate for her wobbles. Who could ever turn away from such dear ones and especially those mesmerizing blue eyes of yours? You are most deserving of your title of COTD, precious girl. Enjoy! :love:

GotKatz
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I am the owner of Betabelle, who survived not only Distemper, but later high fevers of 106+ for several days, and then suffered through a bout of very high white cell counts. I almost lost Betabelle 3 times. But, thanks to my Vet and my nursing her at home, she is a happy, wobbly, head bobbing girl almost 3 years old now. I'm glad to have my Betabelle. I guess she has CH. I hope to have her for many, many long years to come. :)

yarlenna
03-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Happy Sunday, Tippy Sue! You are a beautful feline. Enjoy your special day.

Marigold2
03-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Tippy Sue you are such a beautiful kitty. But more then that you are that last all important gift, an angle in disguise of fur. Congrats on being COTD. Truly well deserved.:love:

Lennie B.
03-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Dear Tippy Sue, I don't believe I've ever seen such beautiful eyes and sweet expression! You've shown us that obstacles can be overcome by the power of love. I hope you get extra kisses and treats today, lovely COTD! :love::love::love:

phesina
03-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Tippy Sue, what a gorgeous, brave, loving, sweet girl you are! We (Elmer and Bob) are also Cerebellar Hypoplasia babies. Just like you, we have figured out with our CH-improved intellects how to get around, do what we want, and get what we want!

What a wonderful, perfect gift you have been to your person from her own beloved mother! Enjoy your extra-special, well-deserved honor as Cat of the Day.

Love from Elmer, Bob, their four kitty siblings, and Pat
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

astrid
03-22-2009, 11:34 AM
"Special" is short in its meaning when it comes to describe what you are... you are a little angel!!! Congratulations for being honored today!!!
You have the most beautiful blue eyes and a sweet lovely face... breath taking!!!:love::love:

My best wishes for a life full of joy for you and your lovely human.
:love:Cuddles and kisses:love:

catmandu
03-22-2009, 12:02 PM
:love::love::love: Awww what a spectacular Beauty you are Tippy Sue!!!
And Your Grandma gave Two Gifts that day when she brought you home to Your Meeowmie , Tippy Sue.
She gave you the gift of a Fine Furrever Home :love::love: and her Daughter a loyal and loving Cat Companion to brighten her day for many years to come , a gift that will never be used fort a short time and forgotten in a closet, but who will grow in the love and affection that Tippy Sue shares with Her Friends.:love::love:
The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats ALL send a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Prettiest and Newest CAT OF THE DAY
TIPPY SUE!!!
:love::love::love:

Randi
03-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Tippy Sue, you have the most beautiful blue eyes, and you look so sweet. I cannot imagine a better present for your mom than you, and you have got the best home ever! In spite of having Cerebellar Hypoplasia, I bet you are having fun anyway! Enjoy your special day with treats and cuddles! :D

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your loving family! :)

Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day, Tippy Sue!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Tippy Sue what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

What a wonderful and special gift you are!!! I hope you and your mommy are enjoying your special day together. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

pomtzu
03-22-2009, 01:54 PM
A sweet and stunningly beautiful girl indeed! You more than deserve top honors today as COTD!
Hugs to you Tippy Sue! :love:

cassiesmom
03-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Beautiful Tippy Sue! I have learned about CH kitties from Pet Talk. You have such a sweet expression and those extra-blue eyes! A most happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart and a long and joyful life!

kb2yjx
03-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I almost was NOT going to check out things on the site today!! But what a great loss for me if I did not!!! However, I am so glad I did, you are such a beauty, and LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!! Kudos to your family for loving you. HAPPY COTD!!!

tatsxxx11
03-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Tippy Sue!:) There are no word adequate to describe your beauty sweetheart, inner and outer!:love: I am totally mesmerized by your stunning blue eyes...and moved to tears by your story, your Mom's touching and heartfelt tribute to her very special girl! You may have a bit of a health challenge, but there's no doubt that you don't let a moment of life slip through your paws! Many thanks to your Mom for educating us regarding cerebellar hypoplasia. You are living proof that with a little tender care, and love from the human side, there's still a happy, rich, love filled life to be had! I wish I could reach through my screen and cover that beautiful face of yours with kisses, Tippy Sue! I hope your Mom will pass along a few to you, from me!:love:

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, joyful, and love filled day, celebrating your much deserved, extra special, Cat of the Day honors, sweet baby girl! Love, and wishes for a long and happy life to you, precious Tippy Sue!:love::love::love: And a hug for your Mom, too!:D

krazyaboutkatz
03-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Tippy Sue, you're such a gorgeous girl.:) I'm glad that you're in such a wonderful loving home too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

You really remind me of my Sky who is a Norwegian Forest Cat/Siamese Mix.

Momo
03-22-2009, 06:44 PM
You are one gorgeous lil' girlie! And your mon is the best for taking you in to your wonderful home! :love:

katladyd
03-23-2009, 01:24 AM
CH is just another name for being smart enough to figure out other ways of getting around. Your blue eyes are absolutley stunning. I want a cat just like you, Tippy Sue!:love:

lvpets2002
03-23-2009, 10:25 AM
:love::love: Well Hello Tippy Sue & Welcome to PT.. I read that you are CH.. Well you have come to visit the right place.. There is lots of Special CH babies that are members of PT.. I have 4 CH babies.. All are so Special as you are & God's Wittle Gifted Angels.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. Your so Adorable & yes with those Bigg Blue Eyes..