PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS about Ebony Beau Tubster! Hes Vet Bound

catmandu
03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
My Vet came to see Juke Joint Joseph, and give him some shots,
and the great news is that he will not need root canal , and hes putting weight back on.
And then Ebony Beau Tubster came up the steps and he agreed to neuter Ebont Beau Tubster pro bono, as hes obviously a feral Cat , and needs shots and neutering and medical attention to his face.
:D:D:D:D:D
As a Vet he can help Cats and Dogs who are Strays.
And then he will see if there a home where Ebony Beau can be Big Boss Cat, if not he can be a Found Cat as hes slowly fitting in better here!!
:love::love::love::love::love:
Either way , despite his howls as he went down the road , his future is secure.
And Tubby , and Tubby 2 Angels are smiling in Vermont,
As am I.

cassiesmom
03-19-2009, 07:25 PM
My Vet came to see Juke Joint Joseph, and give him some shots,
and the great news is that he will not need root canal , and hes putting weight back on.
And then Ebony Beau Tubster came up the steps and he agreed to neuter Ebony Beau Tubster pro bono, as hes obviously a feral Cat , and needs shots and neutering and medical attention to his face.
:D:D:D:D:D
As a Vet he can help Cats and Dogs who are Strays.
And then he will see if there a home where Ebony Beau can be Big Boss Cat, if not he can be a Found Cat as hes slowly fitting in better here!!
:love::love::love::love::love:
Either way , despite his howls as he went down the road , his future is secure.
And Tubby , and Tubby 2 Angels are smiling in Vermont,
As am I.

YAY for JJJ3 and YAY for Ebony Beau! (and I hope Ebony Beau is healthy, sails through his sir jury and comes back to the Found Cats Hotel for good)

Moesha
03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
That is excellent news for both of the boys!

catmandu
03-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Well I mentioned to the Vet that he may be able to find Ebony Beau Tubster a good home, and he complimented by saying that he didnt know a better home for Cats than mine.:love::love::love:
And he will be checked for FIP and other things.
He looks as healthy as a Horse:cool:you never can tell.
I do think that Ebony Beau Tubster may be better as the Big Cat on Campus , but he may well like Ebony Tubster grow to be a Very Good Found Cat. And he will have a home for life, either here or at the Pampered Feline.:love::love:
After My One Fine Day.:love::love:

CultureJunky
03-20-2009, 12:48 PM
That's excellent news all round, it would be great if Ebony Beau Tubster could have a home all to his own, but even if he can't, the hotel is the best place to be. Well done Joseph on putting on weight, after all, skinny joseph isn't so good :love:

phesina
03-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh, what a fine vet you have! That's wonderful for Ebony Beau.