PDA

View Full Version : Catching up...pics

Chinadoll
09-23-2002, 12:30 AM
Hi all. I'm just catching up on posts. I've been too busy lately. I work two jobs, one full time, one part time. I gave notice at my part time job this week. That felt so good. They were taking advantage and scheduling more than I wanted. The kitties will be happy that I'll be home all weekend now and I'll be happy that I'm not working seven days a week. I was also busy integrating a new ferret into the business(a group of ferts is aclled a business) I talked a petstore out of her. They kept telling me that they'd keep her until they sold her. But they were obviosly going to send her back to be PTS becasue there was no way she was going to sell with signs that she BITES on the cage. Finally they broke down and let me have her after I argued that she wasn't getting the proper care and I could work on her behaviour problems. Anywhooo.....Here are some recent pics of the kitties.
http://loyno.edu/~tdomil/kitties.jpg

Sorry so large. Aren't they adorable?! Scout is camera shy so I really only have pics of the two babies. Don't you just love Bixby's little black nose?! The pic of Gigi watching the ferts in their room is what I like to call *interactive TV* I have a plexi glass gate up for the ferret room. While the kitties really don't like to play with the ferrets, they love to sit in front of the plexiglass and watch them for hours.

Please pray that Hurricane Isadore does not hit us. It's in the Gulf right now and potential areas to get hit include New Orleans. They'll know more in the next few days. I'm going tomorrow to purchase more carriers in case we have to evacuate. I have enought for the kitties, but I need two for the ferrets.

Uabassoon
09-23-2002, 12:34 AM
Thanks for posting the pics. I sure hope the hurricane doesn't get to you. This summer I had a friend in the white mountains here in Arizona who had to try to find a place for his horse during the fires when he had to evacuate.

AmberLee
09-23-2002, 12:49 AM
So adoreable.

Fingers and paws crossed for you here re. Isadore.

toughCookie
09-23-2002, 01:59 AM
wonderful pics, post more!

Tina
09-23-2002, 08:39 AM
What very adorable pictures!! And I hope that Hurricane Isadore don't hit you all.

lovemymaltese
09-23-2002, 12:03 PM
precious, precious and did I mention precious. I love it! :)

Miss Meow
09-23-2002, 06:16 PM
I will never tire of Bixby and Gigi pictures. I was actually wondering when we'd get our fix! Beautiful :)

All we need now is more of Scout!

krazyaboutkatz
09-24-2002, 12:13 AM
Chinadoll, your kittens are just tooo cute. :) They really seem to love each other too. Thanks for sharing these with us. :) I also hope that hurricane Isadore doesn't hit you. All fingers and paws are crossed here.

Vermontcat
09-24-2002, 01:12 PM
Chinadoll, I was starting to wonder when we would get more photos of your cuties! It looks like Bixby and Gigi are real snugglebuddies! You can see how Gigi's points are starting to darken, she isn't as white as Bixby anymore! I also like the photo of Gigi checking out one of the ferrets, I was wondering if you ever get them together, it looks like they get to watch each other at least!:)
I also hope that the hurricane misses you but last I heard it may be headed your way. I hope it changes direction or if not that you have plenty of warning so you have time to pack up all your furbabies! I cannot imagine what your car would be like with all 7 of them inside-I would love to see a photo of that!

09-24-2002, 01:19 PM
What a cute-ness-overload !!!!

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/fk/flowerkitty.gif

tuxluvr
09-25-2002, 12:07 PM
Chinadoll - what adorable kitties! I love the unique markings on Bixby!

I'll keep you in my thoughts - hope Isadore doesn't do too much damage - we just had a nasty tornado last week (see thread below for more details and pics)......take care and be safe!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15216

NoahsMommy
09-25-2002, 02:44 PM
CUTIES!!!!! :D :) :D

They are starting to grow huh? That's so fun!! I love that they cuddle together.