PDA

View Full Version : Jay Baldwin MIGHT be at it again...

moosmom
03-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Jay Baldwin, convicted serial cat killer, is out, as you all know, on Pretrial Diversion Program. Well, it seems the Ansonia ACO got a "strange" phone call from a voice that SOUNDED like Jay Baldwin (she has had run ins with him before and knows his voice) inquiring about adopting a kitten or two. When she started asking specific questions, he hung up.

We aren't positive it's him, but the ACO swears it was. So, it looks like he's at it again. THANK YOU JUDGE KAREN SEQUINO AND PROSECUTING ATTORNEY PAUL GAETANO.

The system is protecting him. No one knows where he is or what he's doing. The minute he was released, he mysteriously "disappeared" and a huge brick wall was in place, protecting HIS rights!!:mad::mad:

I'm asking all PTers to go a light a candle for all the animals out there that wind up in his murderous hands.

Thanks.

pomtzu
03-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Donna - I just lit a candle. :love: Hoping against hope that it wasn't him again! :mad:

moosmom
03-18-2009, 12:14 PM
If only the ACO had caller ID she'd be able to be certain it was. I pray he gets hit by a bus. UGH!!:mad::mad:

smokey the elder
03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah, wait until he can't get any more kicks hurting animals and turns into a serial killer.:mad:

moosmom
03-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Smokey the Elder,

It's only a matter of time, unfortunately. When he got arrested the last time and they did a search of his apartment, they found children's panties and a used winter jacket. Scary. Hopefully the bus will be on time before THAT happens.

davidpizzica
03-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Smokey the Elder,

It's only a matter of time, unfortunately. When he got arrested the last time and they did a search of his apartment, they found children's panties and a used winter jacket. Scary. Hopefully the bus will be on time before THAT happens.

Donna, please make that a Mack truck! Vermin like him should'nt be allowed back on the street. A candle will be placed in memory of his most innocent victims.

Karen
03-18-2009, 06:54 PM
I would send a letter, if you have not already, about him, with a picture, to every place that has kittens or cats up for adoption in Western Connecticut, and even up to Springfield, MA.

We will keep the children and animals in our prayers that he not ever be allowed them again.

Medusa
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM
I would send a letter, if you have not already, about him, with a picture, to every place that has kittens or cats up for adoption in Western Connecticut, and even up to Springfield, MA.

We will keep the children and animals in our prayers that he not ever be allowed them again.

I concur w/this, Donna. In the meantime, we'll get candles and prayers going.

moosmom
03-18-2009, 08:38 PM
The minute he was released, we did a mass mailing to all shelters, pet stores and craigslist in Connecticut and surrounding states (NY, MA, RI, NH, VT, etc.) a DO NOT ADOPT notice. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed and light lots of candles that this beast is stopped.

And yes, Davidp, it SHOULD be a mack truck.

pomtzu
03-19-2009, 07:17 AM
And yes, Davidp, it SHOULD be a mack truck.

The Amtrak Acela train traveling at top speed would do the job quite nicely. What would be left of Jay Baldwin, could be picked up with a blotter -( if anyone would even want to!) :eek:

davidpizzica
03-19-2009, 07:31 AM
The Amtrak Acela train traveling at top speed would do the job quite nicely. What would be left of Jay Baldwin, could be picked up with a blotter! :eek:

No, I think a Mack truck will do nicely. I want him to suffer through the same trauma that he's given to these innocent animals.

moosmom
03-19-2009, 08:07 AM
Davidp,

Amen sweetheart!!

pomtzu
03-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Awww - you 2 are no fun!! I kind of like the idea of there being no recognizable parts of him left! :eek:

K9soul
03-19-2009, 12:22 PM
I found this site that seems to be giving all the updates on his case as well as giving the background about all of it (for people not familiar with the case).

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/14353/CT/US/

Hopefully the adoption agencies having been alerted will ensure he won't adopt from them. And if he does end up with more pets I hope he is caught. He seems to be a hoarder.

davidpizzica
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Awww - you 2 are no fun!! I kind of like the idea of there being no recognizable parts of him left! :eek:

I agree that he would make a nice grease spot, but I would like him to experience the pain and agony the he put these poor inocent animals through. I hope they are having fun at the RB.

pomtzu
03-25-2009, 07:06 AM
I hope they are having fun at the RB.

I'm sure that they are!!! :D:love: