PDA

View Full Version : The Petition Site - "I'm Sorry, Rush!"

Catty1
03-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Now THIS is funny!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/268299350

kitten645
03-17-2009, 11:51 PM
That IS funny! Everytime I hear him called the "Republican Leader" I think, "did I miss something here?" Where was the vote? LOL:p The Repugs get what they deserve.

Medusa
03-18-2009, 07:29 AM
"Everyone knows we Republicans like to say one thing and do another, right?

You and I both know that in reality, you simply want President Obama to fail in this time of economic collapse. How can I disagree with that?"

I don't think this is funny at all. Making fun of RL is one thing; disparaging an entire party and saying that they actually want Obama to fail is childish. Voters and politicians should not be lumped together just because they're of the same party. They're hardly the same animal. Would it be equally as funny to some if, God forbid, Obama's plan for an economic turn-around did fail and someone wrote a petition saying "I'm sorry, Mr. President. We knew it wouldn't work. How could anyone have agreed w/your plan?" C'mon, humor is one thing, no one is exempt but how is this helpful to anyone?

Catty1
03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Well, hopefully they can take what they dish out:

Sponsored by: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

Medusa
03-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Hopefully, the people who agree w/them can take what they dish out, too, although school yard bullies seldom can. When push comes to shove, they're all mouth.