PDA

View Full Version : I'm in trouble

Andie
09-22-2002, 09:29 PM
This is why I have to keep myself entertained at all times!!! :D

I was bored after I finished painting my nails and I was looking around and I spotted Bull snoozing on the couch. You guessed it, Bull now has blue nails!!!!!! :o He actually laid there and let me paint his toenails. (I don't think he really cared) They're a manly (metallic glittery) blue. LOL!

Now my Mom is mad at me cuz I painted my Male dogs toenails (like if he was female I would be less of a dork for doing it) and Dustin will prolly be upset (after he finished laughing) that I did it. Oh well I guess I'll just have to be in trouble for a while then. Bad Andie! :)

Fuzzy317
09-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Nail polish will come off with time. Be glad you knew Bull was male when he was named. It would have given him a complex to be named Britney. :D

Andie
09-22-2002, 09:42 PM
LOL

My aunt did that with her cat, she named it not knowing she was a he. Thank God she named him Snowball so he didn't have too many problems other than the pink collar! LOL!

Oh well I don't think Bull really minds the nailpolish.

Karen
09-22-2002, 09:51 PM
I know one Pet Talk regular who has done the same thing ... not naming names, but most of it had worn off of a certain young poodle's toenails when I met him.

Andie
09-22-2002, 10:01 PM
I use to paint Katie's nails silver but she stopped letting me.

Dixie Belle
09-23-2002, 01:15 AM
I have often wondered what Belle would look like with pink nails...anyway, I think it is too funny!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-23-2002, 06:27 AM
He!He!He! :D :D :D

I painted Drakes nails one time and it didn't go very well with his daddy! Andrew took it off immediately, even before I could even take a picture :D

lv4dogs
09-23-2002, 07:12 AM
I've done that w/ my dogs before, male & female!

Tina
09-23-2002, 08:05 AM
Hmm...Maybe I should try painting Ginger's toe nails. I've thought about doing it couple times. Now I know nail polish won't hurt them. I might just actually paint them. I know Rob will look at me funny and shake his head thinking I'm crazy. Oh,well he'll get over it.:)

Sudilar
09-23-2002, 09:13 AM
I wonder if painting my Killian's nails would affect his image????? Just kidding, just kidding. However silly he looked, though, I really don't think anyone would laugh at him.....not to his FACE anyway!!!! LOL Same reaction to Drake, I should think!

ramanth
09-23-2002, 09:21 AM
I'd love to paint Kia's nails but she hates to have her paws touched. :p

Besides, her nails are much too long and they are getting trimmed today. :D

Kia's not going to be very happy with mommy.... ;)

turner
09-23-2002, 09:53 AM
Too funny. I don't think Deisel or Phoebe would sit long enough for me to paint their toenails. Deisel would probally end up with it all over him.

:D

Andie
09-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one who paints their dogs nails.

Bull's just been kinda looking @ his feet like "Those look different"
The nailpolish is still on so I'm gonna have to get some pics of his beautiful...i mean manly nails to post.