View Full Version : This Is Outrageous

lizbud
03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
This case surfaced last week in Indy. Most people here are outraged
that this happened & that the beating was witnessed by 4 other
adults in the same room who did nothing to stop him.:confused:

His reason for beating this baby was that she wouldn't eat her food,
and did not show "proper respect" to him.:mad::mad:

ps. This creep is the boy friend of the baby's mother.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090317/NEWS02/90317046

TV Video report. http://www.theindychannel.com/news/18949532/detail.html

lvpets2002
03-17-2009, 12:56 PM
:mad: How so Horrible.. Well as I say an Eye For An Eye.. Take this Sorry Asssss Piece of Shiththhh && Beat Him with a Belt & Buckle till he is nothing but Pulp..:mad:

:( RIP wittle Lilliana baby Girl..

sparks19
03-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Stories like these bring tears to my eyes and break my heart. How... HOW can someone DO that to such an innocent little being :(

I can honestly say I HATE these people.

UGH... I'm going to squeeze Hannah and cover her with kisses now :(

sasvermont
03-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Gosh, the child's life sounded like a horror story. May she rest in peace, finally.

I hope the guy charged with the crime, rots in jail.

I don't understand such acts against any human, let alone a wee child.

Medusa
03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
My immediate reaction is one of anger, then sadness takes over. A friend of the mother saw her boyfriend hit the little girl 50 times? She couldn't have stepped in after the first blow? The woman is not a mother; she's a baby maker. They're all culpable and all should be prosecuted but probably because the woman is pregnant she'll get a lighter sentence, if any. The only saving grace in all of this is that the little girl is now at peace. She would've continued to have a hell on earth for a life. My son is a full grown man but I wish he was here right now so that I could give him a big hug. Something that should be a treasure to us (our children), sadly, have become nothing more than punching bags to many.

lizbud
03-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Stories like these bring tears to my eyes and break my heart. How... HOW can someone DO that to such an innocent little being :(

I can honestly say I HATE these people.

UGH... I'm going to squeeze Hannah and cover her with kisses now :(

The story has been in the news every day since it happened. They run
updates every newscast.:(:( I had a hard time sleeping last night. Kept
thinking how terrified this little girl must have been. She was beaten for
as much as 2 hrs and nobody did anything to help her & that just makes
me sick.:(:( Rest in peace little one.:(

Daisy and Delilah
03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
What is the latest on this terrible story? I just read it and many of the comments. This story is hard for me to believe. People standing by and watching this and not trying to intervene??? There was more than one person there witnessing. Even if they were scared of him, couldn't they all have jumped on him?

I don't get these kinds of people. There is nothing bad enough that can happen to this monster. I can only hope he gets as much pain and suffering as is humanly possible to inflict upon him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad::mad: :( :( :(

lizbud
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
What is the latest on this terrible story? I just read it and many of the comments. This story is hard for me to believe. People standing by and watching this and not trying to intervene??? There was more than one person there witnessing. Even if they were scared of him, couldn't they all have jumped on him?

I don't get these kinds of people. There is nothing bad enough that can happen to this monster. I can only hope he gets as much pain and suffering as is humanly possible to inflict upon him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad::mad: :( :( :(

He had a court hearing today & was charged with murder & they are
asking for sentence of life without parole. It still won't be long enough
for me.:mad::mad:

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=10028250

Daisy and Delilah
03-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Indianapolis - The teen accused of beating a girl to death with a belt buckle pleaded not guilty to a murder charge Wednesday.[end quote from news report]

What an outrage that this scumbag is pleading not guilty. I can't imagine watching this on tv every day without wanting to drive to the jail where he's being detained. My daughter is a correctional officer and they have to have remarkable restraint to not go berserk on the inmates. Bless them all because I don't think I could do it in this situation.
This crime is so severe that he doesn't deserve a break of any kind. His family defending him is making me sick!! Exactly who do they think killed the child??:mad: :mad: :mad: :(