PDA

View Full Version : My Drean Came True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aspen and Misty
09-22-2002, 04:56 PM
It has always been my dream to meet a Newfoundland and guess what?!?!?!?!?!? I DID. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok. Today I took Chewy to Pet Expo. We were done watchign firsbee so we deced to head on home and somethign told me to go around just one more time and as I was walkign I saw a huge black dog I went over and asked them if it was Newfoundland and he was like yes. I was like Not On!!!!! I love this breed is he nice..and he was liek yes. I got a big Nefie kiss and everything!!!!!!!!!! Omg I am still so pumped a NEWFOUNDLAND!

Well the whole day went real well. Chewy was extremyl well behaved and made friends with a cocker spaniele. Who we saw like 20 times. They had a cat there that looked like Tundra and I got to hold him. I almost stole the sweet heart :o . They had bunnies, Dogs, ferriets, kittens almost everything up for adopition. Alot of Huskies. It seemed liek everyone either had a huskie or a Great Dane. O this was the best day of my life!. Well thanx for letting me go on and on. Unfortuanitly I forgot to take my camra :( . but I will soon have 2 more rolls of film to bore you all with :D give me a week or two.

Ash

Karen
09-22-2002, 04:59 PM
You have now had a Newfie hug! Your left will never be quite the same! :) You'll be looking for those big bears-as-dogs everywhere you go now! What did Chewy think of him - did he even know that big black thing was a DOG?

Aspen and Misty
09-22-2002, 09:59 PM
I have always been a Newfie Lover and I told my Dad that if there was one there expect meto go crazy LOL. O he was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was shortere then an average Nefie thought but O I was in love. Chewy walked up to him and sniffed him and then jumped up on me to get away fromteh big large hairy thing that with one lick would eat him LOL. We had ao much fun. The Newfie just made it the best. I still can't beleave it a NEWFOUNDLAND AHH.

PS: Incase you don't know this is what a Newfie looks like. It is a very pretty one to

trisha0503
09-22-2002, 10:18 PM
It's gorgeous and huge!!!! :eek: :eek: It looks like a combination of 'black' St. Bernard!! and Great Pyrenees ;) ;) It looks adorable ang huggable too!!;) ;)

zippy-kat
09-22-2002, 10:49 PM
aren't newfies just the best-est?! gotta luv 'em!

ellensy
09-23-2002, 10:50 AM
WoW! they're huge!!! and huggable! and cute! and adorable! I've never seen one in our country maybe becoz of our weather [tropical]. huhuhu! I hope i'll be able to see one in the near future if i'll have a chance to go out to other countries. :(

lovemymaltese
09-23-2002, 11:36 AM
Congratulations, what a marvelous dog, I am so jealous. :)

Stenograsaurus
09-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Aren't Newfies just wonderful? The parking garage for my work is half a block away. On that half block walk, there's a business where the guy owns a Newfy. He had a black one that looked just like the picture but it was stolen from his yard a few years back:confused: :mad: :( ) So he has a new one now and one day I was walking to the garage. The guy opened the door to his office and this big dog came running straight towards me. She just stopped in front of me and was like, Here I am. Pet me. She was sooo friendly. She kept following me instead of him. :D I guess she could sense I was a dog lover.

Dakota's Mommy
09-24-2002, 08:47 AM
Wow, they do look like a beautiful breed. Soooooo much hair though, I would no like to have one of those kept in the house, I bet they shed really badly! But they are very cute dogs that look like they'd be great to cuddle with and hug on. Looks so soft and loving!

Logan
09-24-2002, 08:52 AM
They are beautiful dogs! To me, the bigger the better! LOL!! My petsitter, Kim, has two of them, herself. And she says they are like big babies, much like my two Golden Retrievers are.

And yes, they shed a lot, but mine do too, so I don't think it would bother me too much!

I know that was a fun day for you and Chewy! Glad you had such a wonderful experience!! :D

Stenograsaurus
09-24-2002, 09:48 AM
I don't think they could possibly shed any more than the Husky you have now. ;)

ellensy
09-24-2002, 11:36 AM
found this album on imagestation w/ Newfies pics :)

NewfieandBerner (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291938731)