PDA

View Full Version : I camp, therefore I AM!

RICHARD
03-15-2009, 06:32 PM
KAK's thread about the neat kitty stuff made me laugh and smile.

I went to Target yesterday and spent a few minutes in the pet section.

Ed is now a best dressed camper!

He has a bow tie and a tent to play with.:cool:

I saw a 'pop-up' nylon tent and a bow tie on sale and bought both.

I could not wait to get home to show him his new toys. I sat down on the couch and took he tent out of the package-It had a rubberband and a yellow paper around the tent! I took the band off and began to read the note when the tent popped open and hit me in the mouth.

What was written on the paper?

Keep the tent away from your face. It could open suddenly and hurt you!:rolleyes:

I placed the tent on the floor and three minutes later it had a happy camper in it- photos to follow when I down load them!

This morning was partly hide and seek, followed by running thru the house, thru the tent and around again.,

I left to run some errands in the midst of the fun and games and came home to a passed out cat and the tent, upended, in the middle of the floor!:eek::D

A good investment!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-16-2009, 11:20 AM
It had a rubberband and a yellow paper around the tent! I took the band off and began to read the note when the tent popped open and hit me in the mouth.

What was written on the paper?

Keep the tent away from your face. It could open suddenly and hurt you!:rolleyes:

OMG Richard, I almost choked in my coffee!! I saw it happen :p:D:)

krazyaboutkatz
03-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Target's a great place to find bargains for pets too.:) Yes, you have to watch out for those kind of tents. I have a tent cat carrier that I bought at Target and it also warned me that it would open up quicky. I'm glad that Ed approves of his new tent and I look forward to seeing some pictures of him.:) How did he like his bow tie?

lvpets2002
03-16-2009, 12:55 PM
:love: Awwweee I will bet that was Cute & Funny.. Now some pics please..:D

catmandu
03-16-2009, 06:17 PM
:cool::cool::cool:
Thats cool that the Edster has gone camper , and follows the Call Of The Wild.
I have promotional tents from Iams , and Eukanuba , and a canvas one from the Toronto Humane Society!!!
They camp out once in a while.
The Animal Angels are RVING in the USA, and having One Great Time!!!
:):cool::D:love::)

DJFyrewolf36
03-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Looking forward to pix of Ed!

katladyd
03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Next thing you know, Edster will be camped out in the middle of the living room makin' himself some S'mores. Hope he shares!

RICHARD
05-26-2009, 06:40 PM
The tag and the camper!

kitten645
05-26-2009, 09:03 PM
"What was written on the paper?

Keep the tent away from your face. It could open suddenly and hurt you!"

This has happened to me THREE times with cat toys! I'm glad I'm not thie only..um..well let's just say "challenged" cat purrent. :D I did spit out my soda when I read that.

Edster is a beautiful camper. I like camping Edster style..room service is always available!
Claudia

RICHARD
05-26-2009, 09:14 PM
"What was written on the paper?

Keep the tent away from your face. It could open suddenly and hurt you!"

It said,

If you can read this, you are way too close, stupid.

:D;)

We aren't challenged, We are too eager to satisfy the 'kitties'.

happylabs
05-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh that is a way cool tent! I have the square nylon cubes for my cats that were around $4.00 at Walmart. Best $4.00 I ever spent. I am going to look for the tent. I need something new to add to the kitty amusement park in my living room. :D

GILL
05-27-2009, 03:30 PM
I love the tent. I'll have to check out Target & Walmart. I'll need about 6 of each. Couple them with the under cover mouse and I think they be reeeeal happy.

RICHARD
05-27-2009, 03:33 PM
I love the tent. I'll have to check out Target & Walmart. I'll need about 6 of each. Couple them with the under cover mouse and I think they be reeeeal happy.

The coolest part about these tents is that you can buy the tubes that will connect the tents with velcro tabs that are included in the package! There is also a mat that goes into the floor and some nylon ribbons that hang from the top on the inside.

Laura's Babies
05-27-2009, 03:46 PM
LOL! ONLY you Richard!! Glad to see he is enjoying you pain. :D