PDA

View Full Version : Donations needed for bunny refuge!

RICHARD
03-14-2009, 07:48 PM
I want to start a refuge/home/shelter for lost and sick bunnies.

With your donation I could help these poor creatures that live next door-Each donation will entitle the donor to a one week stay with me and have the experience of caring for these poor misunderstood bunnies.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090313/en_afp/ushousingsexpeople

Thanks and I will set up a Paypall account soon!:eek::cool::o

blue
03-14-2009, 08:33 PM
I would like to assist RICHARD in this brave and nobel endever, the website for donations begging... asking for donations will be up by the end of the week.

caseysmom
03-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Did you read the article richard? The residence of that house are his second wife Kimberly, whom he is still married and his sons who are heading off to college.

Which bunnies are you trying to save?

blue
03-14-2009, 08:59 PM
His wife and sons do not come with the house.

There will always be new Bunnys displacing Bunnys at Hef's Mansion. We simply cannot let the live on the streets or end up like Bunny Anna Nicole Smith.

caseysmom
03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
I guess there could be spill over from the big house and most assuredly Hef would not be able to take care of all the needs of the bunnies:D

I confess I watch girls next door:o

Grace
03-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I say put them out on the street with a tin cup - they will multiply in no time flat. He can hold the cup . . . . .

http://bestsmileys.com/bunny/1.gif

Taz_Zoee
03-14-2009, 09:57 PM
I confess I watch girls next door:o

Me too. But probably not the next season when Holly, Bridget and Kendra are gone. I went to high school with Bridget our Freshman and Sophomore years. But I will be watching Kendra's new show when it starts in June. :)

caseysmom
03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Bridget is my favorite....Kendra is pretty funny too...Holly gets on my nerves sometimes but I still like her too.

Marigold2
03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
LOL you got me. I was going to hop right to it and donate some money to a needy rabbit cause, not the same bunny I was thinking of. I will hold on to my money or spend it on some new purse or sparkly thing.