PDA

View Full Version : Emma the Gorgeous One

Medusa
03-14-2009, 06:46 AM
So, Emma, tell me, do you have some calico in you as well? It sure looks as though you do. I have a Maine Coon and my RB Puddy was a calico queen and she had many of the colors that you have. I don't know much about the Maine Coon breed, though, so perhaps the colors in your coat are nothing unusual. Whatever the case, you are one gorgeous kitty kat and looking at your pic makes me miss my li'l Puddy Tat. I'd love to hear the cackling sound that you make when your mom leaves for work. Keep on being beautiful and enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :love:

bowlkat
03-14-2009, 08:13 AM
My Maine coon, Kramer, is a gentle micro-coon, "only" 12 lbs.- but he's a gentle, loving, affectionate, totally-loyal friend and has been for a dozen years! LOVE those coonsters! Sounds like Emma's a perfect example with her humans.......and, Kramer's a very handsome brown tabby, but YOU, Emma, are GORGEOUS!!! What an amazing coat!
Congrats on COTD and many, many more to you and your people!

kb2yjx
03-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Miss Emma!!! You are simply stunning!! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
03-14-2009, 09:56 AM
:love::):D EMMA YOU ARE ONE SWEET GAINTESS OF A CAT, AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO SOMERSAULTS FOR YOUR FOOD.
:):cool::D
AND YOU ARESO SWEET AND GOOD NATURED AND WE BET A GENTLE LADY AND A TRUE JOY TO BE A FRIEND TO.
:love::love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A GRACIOUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO A DAER SWEET CAT, OUR MOST LOVING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY ELEGANT ENDEARING EMMA. :love::love:

astrid
03-14-2009, 10:54 AM
What a gorgeous pretty girl you are!! and you sure look so sweet!!! :love:
I'd love to see you doing somersaults too, I bet you look so cute:D

Congratulations on your special day, I hope your human gives you extra kisses and extra treats to celebrate;)

Big hugs:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Emma, I have to agree: you are one gorgeous girl!!! :love:

What fun it must be to live with you. :)
I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

yarlenna
03-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Emma Green, you are one beautiful Maine Coon. Enjoy your day as COTD - Though I know you are the cat of the day every day in your home.

Don Juan's mom
03-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Don Juan is sitting on the windowsill next to me, wondering how he can win the heart of beautiful Emma! He LOVES big girls! (cf. me :rolleyes: )

Enjoy your special day, pretty girl. :love:

Liz

cassiesmom
03-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Emma, you are beautiful! How dear that you tell your mum in your own voice not to leave you :love:. Happy Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you darling Emma...and to your Mommy Diane, too!:) What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a feline you are, sweetheart! I think you might be the first Calico MC I've had the pleasure of meeting! You're simply stunning!:eek:

Who can blame you for letting out that one hiss; having your temperature taken is no fun, especially for kitties!:eek:;) But I'm sure that one minor slip of etiquette was quickly forgotten with that first somersault!:D:cool: What a girl...beauty, sweetness, and personality to spare!:love:

Congratulations to you, sweet baby girl! Hope you and mommy Diane are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Emma!:love::love::love:

Momo
03-14-2009, 07:44 PM
You are so pretty and sweet! Enjoy your COTD status!!! :love: :)

susanswatlin518
03-14-2009, 09:39 PM
:love::)THIS IS A SPECIAL NOTE JUST FOR YOU-HAPPYCOTD!:love: YOU ARE BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOU COAT IS SOOOO NICE! IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS. HEY-SOMETIMES I HISS AS DOCTORS MYSELF. THEY WILL ONLY TRY TO DO THINGS TO HELP YOU THOUGH. :love::love::love: HAVE A NICE RELAXING WEEKEND!SUSANSWATLIN518

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2009, 05:54 AM
What a beautiful girl you are, Emma, and so sweet-natured too! I don't think that anyone could blame you for that one little hiss. :D

I hope you have had the most wonderful celebrations in honour of being Cat of the Day, with lots of nice canned food, and perhaps a celebratory somersault or two! Oh, and lots and lots of cuddles.

Congratulations, gorgeous girl.