PDA

View Full Version : Moon phases and influence on things you do

Randi
03-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Many years ago, I was very interested in astrology, so I read various things about this. One of them was the moon's importance of when you do certain things. It could be when to plant flowers in your garden etc.

When the moon is rising (going to full), that's when you should have a haircut - and you won't regret it. I told my hairdresser this, and he laughed and said he'd be out of business if everybody followed that rule. Anyway, tomorrow is full moon, so I'm going to miss it this time around. ;)

smokey the elder
03-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Some exobiologists figure a large moon is essential for life to advance on a planet. The large moon acts as a catcher's mitt for assorted space junk that might put a crimp in life processes!

Suki Wingy
03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
My birthday falls on or near a full moon a lot. Maybe that's why I like werewolves so much. :p

Edwina's Secretary
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Many people in human resources keep track of the full moon (I did when in a corporate job:rolleyes:;))...

always more (and stranger) employee problems during a full moon!

Medusa
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
That's what the Law of Abundance is based on that I post each month. When the moon is waxing, (growing from new to full) it's a good time for attracting things and when it's waning, (shrinking from full to new) it's good for decreasing, such as losing weight. :)

Twisterdog
03-11-2009, 09:26 PM
I can tell you for a fact, my job is harder during a full moon. I think anyone who works with dogs could attest to that.

K9karen
03-11-2009, 11:46 PM
My mom was the sun sign Cancer (Moon Child) and I remember we used to laugh hysterically at her antics during a full moon. I know the full moon affects me too. I love looking at it.