PDA

View Full Version : New Coda questions

Coda'sMommy
03-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Now that it looks certain that Coda will be heading this way Friday (I'm so excited yet sick with worry!) I need to firgure out a just in case plan for my precious boy. I'm not sure which crossing of the border he will be using, but he will be crossing from North Dakota into Saskatchewan Canada. I need to figure out what to do incase they deny Coda entry into Canada. Really hoping this won't be an issue! As he is visiting the vet this week to get an updated health certificate. But IF this does happen, I would need to find someone close to the border to take him in until I can get him back down to Iowa. Are there and PT folks in that area that might be able to help in such an emergency situation?

catmandu
03-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Sadly all we can offer is prayers that things go all right and that Coda will reach her New Home safe and sound!!!
:love::love::love::love:

catmandu
03-12-2009, 09:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SAMPREC.jpg
How is Coda????
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
I think your vet would know this, or would know who to call.

Check the yellow pages for Pet Transportation; some companies do international transport - and ask them the questions. (They can be expensive, so don't think you missed something here!):)

Coda'sMommy
03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Catmandu and Catty, you both replied to this thread at the same time I was writing the new one. What a coincidence. Coda is doing well, my mother has him all prepped and ready to go. She said he didn't even flinch when they chipped him the other day.

Nomilynn
03-12-2009, 02:52 PM
As long as he is up to date on rabies, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to cross the border. Good Luck!! :)

Coda'sMommy
03-12-2009, 03:09 PM
His rabies vaccine was done in May, so he is still covered for a few more months. He will have his tag and the certificate that came with it with him.

catmandu
03-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Thats great and we pray that you are petting and cuddling Coda very soon.
:):):):):)