PDA

View Full Version : Brownie!

Pam
03-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Well the paramedics just left, after giving me a shot to offset my extreme case of "cuteness overload." How in the world do your people live with such a cutie pie each day? I guess they have developed an immunity! :p I smiled all through your bio, but I have to admit that the mental picture that will stay with me is of you floating on your float in the ocean. Oh I would need medical attention again on the beach for sure! That has to be a precious sight to behold! I wish you many more happy years, little one, with your adoring humans and lots of fun for you today as you have become DOTD for all of the world to see and admire! :cool::cool:

beeniesmom
03-09-2009, 05:55 AM
AWWWWWWWW! What a cutie! Congratulations on being dog of the day. :)

LHCamry
03-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Brownie........Little girl, You put a big smile on my face this morning.
You are a cutie pie. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

cassiesmom
03-09-2009, 08:41 AM
THUD! That was me falling off my chair due to cuteness overload. What a dumpling darling you are, Miss Brownie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
03-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Be still our Chi loving hearts!!! Cuteness overload for sure, Pam!! We also need medical attention here. Our Mom is on the floor after seeing you this morning!!! You look like a baby doll sitting there, Miss Brownie Girl. Like any brownie, we could just eat you up right now!! We're preceded by a chocolate longhaired Chi in our house. Our RB, Killer. No wonder Mom is passed out. You floating on that float must be the biggest attention getter ever. Is there anyone that wouldn't love to see that? Our Daisy is quite a talker too. Too bad you two can't get together and talk things over. We send big congrats to you for being our precious baby doll DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to cover you in butterfly kisses from us for the celebration. Happiness always!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Brownie!:love: Oh*my*gosh Brownie, how precious can one pup be!:D That name, that face...you're just the cutest dog ever! hehe And yep, at first, just for a sec, I thought, maybe a Pom! But nooo, you're an adorable, long haired Chi, and don't you do your breed proud!:) I only wish your Mom had shared a shot of you on your raft! How cool is that, a paw paddling Chi!:cool: Your family is so very lucky to have a furkid as beautiful, smart, and loving as you, Brownie!

Enjoy your extra special, much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And thanks so much for making my gray and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Brownie!:love::love::love:

mydd
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
You are so cute! we know how smart you are-we would like you to meet out Jojo(in picture above) she is a long haired chi also:love:.i loved reading how you know what to do when told like go to daddy-that is jos favorite and knowing your toys by their name-so smart;)
Your coloring is beautiful and i know your humans must love you very much -it is amazing how neither you or jojo know that you are little lol,but you have to love that about these dogs!

Have a great day
Mydd&Jojo

Momo
03-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh my God, Brownie...you are so cute! LOL! Enjoy your day! :love:

lizbud
03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello Brownie,

What a pretty little lady you are Brownie.:) I love your recipe for living
your life with flair & queen of the castle.:) Enjoy your special day as our
delightful DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life.

pomtzu
03-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I know that brownies are sweet, but I have to admit that you're the sweetest one I've ever encountered. :love: Funny that some folks think you are a Pom - that was my exact thought at first glance! :)

We hope you're having an extra special day today as the very honored DOTD.:D