PDA

View Full Version : I have tickets to see......

pomtzu
03-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Jeff Dunham. He is performing his "Spark of Insanity" show at the Delaware State Fair in late July, and tickets went on sale this morning at 10 a.m. My DIL went on line as soon as they went on sale and got 5 front row seats for all of us. I practically know "Spark of Insanity" by heart since I have the DVD and have watched it over and over, but I've never been to a live performance. I can't wait!!! :D

So between that, the fact that it's 71 degrees today, and our foot of snow from Monday has all melted - I'm a happy camper!:) Life is good - at least it is today!;)

Sirrahsim
03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Yay!! I love Jeff Dunham:D My husband and I went to see him last year and it was great!

Taz_Zoee
03-07-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm so jealous (of both of you!!). I LOVE Jeff-fa-fa. So does everyone in my family. We are always saying things from it. Like Walters "dumba$$" and Peanut's "okaaay". Hee hee. I could have seen him in Reno, but the timing wasn't right. Maybe next time.

Have fun!! :D

pomtzu
03-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm so jealous (of both of you!!). I LOVE Jeff-fa-fa. So does everyone in my family. We are always saying things from it. Like Walters "dumba$$" and Peanut's "okaaay". Hee hee. I could have seen him in Reno, but the timing wasn't right. Maybe next time.

Have fun!! :D

"Silence - I kill you"...... love it-love it-love it :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Is this the ventriloquist? That guy is awesome!!:)

pomtzu
03-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Is this the ventriloquist? That guy is awesome!!:)

Yup - that's him. He is so incredibly funny, that no matter how many times I watch ones of his shows, I still LMAO as tho I'm just seeing it for the first time. I have 3 of his DVD's - they're great for putting you in a good mood if you're feeling down or grumpy! Can't wait to see the live show! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Somebody loaned me one of his DVD's and I laughed until I was sick. He is amazing. Enjoy the show Ellie. I can imagine tickets aren't easy to get.:)

Puckstop31
03-08-2009, 08:16 PM
WAY cool.

Mr. Dunhams bits make a regular appearance in our family banter. LOL

"You dooooooooooooooo?"

"SILENCE! I keeeeeeeeeel U!"

"You drive a powder blue prius, you are holding a 3 lb chihuahua, you have Chirstmas stickers on your window and you play with dolls for a living... YOUR GAY!!! Beep Beep!!!"

:D

Count me in on the WAY, WAY JEALOUS list. ;)

smokey the elder
03-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Jeff Dunham RULES! He uses his puppets in a very clever way to say some very controversial things. Ventriloquist acts are rare, but I enjoy them. Jeff was out of sight for awhile; I first saw him on TV around 1995; he only had a couple of characters. Now he has a bunch (Peanut, Walter, Jose Jalapeno (on a STEEK!:D) and Achmed the dead terrorist ("how do you spell that? 'A..C...phlegm..."!

pomtzu
03-09-2009, 08:03 AM
WAY cool.

Mr. Dunhams bits make a regular appearance in our family banter. LOL

"You dooooooooooooooo?"

"SILENCE! I keeeeeeeeeel U!"

"You drive a powder blue prius, you are holding a 3 lb chihuahua, you have Chirstmas stickers on your window and you play with dolls for a living... YOUR GAY!!! Beep Beep!!!"

:D

Count me in on the WAY, WAY JEALOUS list. ;)

I love to razz my brother about his blue Prius! :D:D:D

"Dumba$$"!!!!!

lvpets2002
03-09-2009, 10:27 AM
:) Well you all just convenced me to buy a DVD off of E-Bay just now.. I guess if I ever saw him then I dont remember.. I look forward to watching the DVD when it comes in..

pomtzu
03-09-2009, 12:06 PM
:) Well you all just convenced me to buy a DVD off of E-Bay just now.. I guess if I ever saw him then I dont remember.. I look forward to watching the DVD when it comes in..

You'll love it. He is too-too-too-too funny!

You really should watch "Arguing With Myself" first - since that is his first one and will familiarize you with his "characters". The second one was "Spark of Insanity", and then he did one after that - a Christmas special - can't think of the name right now.

Let us know how you like him. Be sure to view the "unbleeped" edition! :D

lvpets2002
03-09-2009, 12:30 PM
:) Uummppss Ok back to E-Bay I go.. I bought the "Spark of Insanity" since that was the one you were talking about.. This store has the other one as well.. Hey many thanks for the heads up.. I just Love anything or anyone that is Funny.. :D

You really should watch "Arguing With Myself" first - since that is his first one and will familiarize you with his "characters". The second one was "Spark of Insanity", and then he did one after that - a Christmas special - can't think of the name right now.

lvpets2002
03-09-2009, 12:45 PM
:) Ok I went back to E-Bay & got the "Arguing With Myself" as well.. Yes it says there is 1 hour extra on each DVD for the non-bleeped version.. I cant wait & yes will tell you how I liked it when I get both DVDs & watch them.. thanks again:D

Marigold2
03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't know who he is, but enjoy. :D

Sirrahsim
03-09-2009, 08:09 PM
He has LOTS of clips on YouTube. Just search for Jeff Dunham and laugh until it hurts:D

lvpets2002
03-17-2009, 12:23 PM
:) Ok I got the DVDs in & watched them both.. Yes I laughed my booboo off.. I liked the DVD "Arguing With MySelf" the best.. But they were both real good & funny.. This Jeff D. is so so Good.. Thanks for the heads up..

pomtzu
03-17-2009, 01:09 PM
:) Ok I got the DVDs in & watched them both.. Yes I laughed my booboo off.. I liked the DVD "Arguing With MySelf" the best.. But they were both real good & funny.. This Jeff D. is so so Good.. Thanks for the heads up..

Yay - a new Jeff Dunham fan. I kind of liked his first one best too, however I love the addition of Achmed in the 2nd one! Now you need to get his Christmas special! :D

lvpets2002
03-17-2009, 03:25 PM
:eek: Oh Yes the Achmed Terrorist.. I liked Peanut & Walter the best.. Oh yes then there is Mr Jalapena.. Ok I will check into the Christmas DVDs.. There is two of them right?? I dont know how Jeff does not get confused of who's voice is who's..
Yay - a new Jeff Dunham fan. I kind of liked his first one best too, however I love the addition of Achmed in the 2nd one! Now you need to get his Christmas special! :D

pomtzu
03-17-2009, 03:35 PM
No - just one Christmas special DVD. He does more with "Guitar Man" in this one. Pretty funny!

I don't know how he keeps them straight either - especially when he's "Peanut" and talking at breakneck speed.

Peanut is my favorite! :love:

Taz_Zoee
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
No - just one Christmas special DVD. He does more with "Guitar Man" in this one. Pretty funny!

I don't know how he keeps them straight either - especially when he's "Peanut" and talking at breakneck speed.

Peanut is my favorite! :love:

LOL, this made me think of the beginning of one of them when Peanut comes out and they start trying to talk at the same time. Peanut says "We can't talk at the same tiiiime! I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk"
Peanut is by far my favorite character!! :D :D

pomtzu
03-17-2009, 03:45 PM
LOL, this made me think of the beginning of one of them when Peanut comes out and they start trying to talk at the same time. Peanut says "We can't talk at the same tiiiime! I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk"
Peanut is by far my favorite character!! :D :D

Did you see the clip where Peanut lost his tuft of hair? I wasn't part of the act, but Jeff ad-libbed the whole thing as if it was all rehearsed and part of the show. He's one sharp cookie for sure. Cracked me up!!! :D

lvpets2002
03-17-2009, 04:53 PM
:eek: I am trying to think when that was in the DVDs.. Where was that part?? Yes I remember the part of Peanut saying they could not speak at the same time to Jeff.. Too Funny..
Did you see the clip where Peanut lost his tuft of hair? I wasn't part of the act, but Jeff ad-libbed the whole thing as if it was all rehearsed and part of the show. He's one sharp cookie for sure. Cracked me up!!! :D

Taz_Zoee
03-17-2009, 05:05 PM

YES!! I was actually going to reference that in my last post as well. LMAO!!
I don't think that made it on the DVD's, but it is on one of the YouTube videos. Unless I'm mistaken. :)

pomtzu
03-18-2009, 07:52 AM
YES!! I was actually going to reference that in my last post as well. LMAO!!
I don't think that made it on the DVD's, but it is on one of the YouTube videos. Unless I'm mistaken. :)

It's on Arguing With Myself. At the very beginning it lists "Special Features", and then in there, there are Outtakes and Bonus Clips. There are several, and Peanut's Bad Hair Day is one of them. Another funny one is Jeff's chi dog "molesting" Peanut on his bed at home. :D

lvpets2002
03-18-2009, 09:41 AM
:) Oh Oh I see & I will have to watch all the special clipps.. I did not click on any of those.. thanks for the heads up..:D
It's on Arguing With Myself. At the very beginning it lists "Special Features", and then in there, there are Outtakes and Bonus Clips. There are several, and Peanut's Bad Hair Day is one of them. Another funny one is Jeff's chi dog "molesting" Peanut on his bed at home. :D

Flatcoatluver
03-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Just seeing this now... BUT I am so jelous!!! He came to my city about a year ago, but I wasn't able to see him. :) He is soo funny.

ramanth
03-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Have fun!! I took my parents to see his show when he was here in February. :D It's an awesome show. I laughed till I cried. :D

cali
03-18-2009, 09:58 PM
dont tell my BFF! lol she is obssesed with Jeff Dunham, and I mean obsessed, like in the last several months, I have not gone out with her even one single time without a Jeff Dunham story comming up lol. she is obbessed in particular with Achmed and Peanut. I think she would go nutty if someone told her they were going to see him live :eek:

lvpets2002
03-19-2009, 12:46 PM
:p Well I have noticed this week I have been acting like Peanut & talking like him.. I will have to for sure watch the DVDs again.. :D

pomtzu
03-19-2009, 01:27 PM
:p Well I have noticed this week I have been acting like Peanut & talking like him..

That has a way of happening.......:D Along with some of Walter's and Achmed's choice phrases.

If you want to watch the Christmas Special without purchasing it, just Google "Jeff Dunham Christmas Special 2008" - it's at a couple of different sites - full version and not just select clips. :D