PDA

View Full Version : The love of my life!

CouturePup
03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
:love:
I have never been so in love with a cat. Don't get me wrong- I have never not liked a cat BUT oh my gosh! This bubba has my heart. It has been awhile since I have shared his picture. I am not sure if anyone remembers, but I went through an ordeal to name him- and last I had shared his name was Finnigan. WELL, that did not last long as my baby is now Seymour.
Anyways, here is a picture of my baby and me (he always insits to ride on somebody's shoulders).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/kealey/lovelove.jpg

I am so excited because my mother and I have scheduled a photography session for him with a fashion photographer- the pictures should turn out AWESOME!

RICHARD
03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Great pic...but, as a guy, you may want to get him a sweater that is a little longer......He looks cold!;)

CouturePup
03-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Haha, I got ripped off- that sweater shrinks. It is not like he has a growing belly or anything ;) It has his name embroidered on it LOL

CouturePup
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Also wanted to add that Seymour loves car rides more than my Great Dane LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/kealey/CARRIDE.jpg

blue
03-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Deff a longer sweater.

Barbara
03-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Another shoulder rider- just like Filou. He looks so cute in the car!

Kirsten
03-06-2009, 06:00 AM
He's so cute, looks like a real character! :)

catmandu
03-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Wow! The Found Ctas are a bit jealous that Seymour gets to go on Car Rides.
They would love to ride around with the wind in thier fur!!
And visit a few take out places and go on Picnics.
Seymour is such a Handsome Fellow and its no wonder why you feel in love :love::love::love: with your Dear Companion!!!:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
:love: Awee just look at this Cutie going for a car ride.. Hey wittle one your just too Adorable.. However I agree your wittle sweater & shirt needs to be just a bit longer ok..:D