PDA

View Full Version : Progress with Gia, the IG!

Twisterdog
03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Attached you will see a picture of a dog playing with a toy. (Well it's not technically a dog toy, it's a pillow ... but, close enough!)

No big deal ... unless you realize this dog had no idea whatsover what a toy was a week ago, and had no clue how to play, at all.

Go, Gia! :D

Seravieve
03-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Awww! My dogs loved those types of pillows.. until they sprung holes and had to be tossed!

I know how weird it is to have a dog who has no concept of toys. Thats how Eli was when we first got him. Now.. 2 years later.. he loves them. Especially when theyre new.. he parades around the house with them and wont share for a while. Until theyre broken in I guess. =)

cassiesmom
03-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Hello, Gia! I am glad you're learning to play :) Have lots of fun learning about all your toys!

MonicanHonda
03-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Aww. That's awesome. I'm glad she's learned what toys are. She is still so precious and I love her color.

lvpets2002
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
:love: Awee how so Cute & Sweet.. Yes I have seen & had cats that did not know what a toy was or know how to play.. But around my house it did not take them long at all to learn.. :D

Shelteez2
03-06-2009, 08:00 AM
She is just too cute!!! :D I should make a trip down just to meet her... although you would have to check my bags when I left.... lol

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2009, 01:28 PM
How sweet!! Awwwwwww......she is beautiful!! I can't get over that gorgeous silver coat.:)