PDA

View Full Version : Pre Spring Clean Thursdays #307!

RICHARD
03-04-2009, 02:33 PM
While not having any sort of cabin fever-I thought a good bar room cleaning would be good for the soul and the bar!

We have to open up and air out this place! Amazing what a few months of closed rooms, partying and that ORC can do to the air in here.

David and LP?

Could you do me a favor and take the ORC into the driveway and hose him down?:D;)

The DOTD is something a little seasonal?

Alaskan Polar Bear recipe

1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz FrangelicoŽ hazelnut liqueur
1 oz cocoa cream
1 oz chocolate syrup
1 scoop ice cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Blend ingredients until of milkshake consistancy. Serve in a highball glass and garnish with whipped cream!

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Speaking of Spring: don't forget Daylight savings time starts for lots of us this weekend. BLAH!!!

Does cleaning the neighbor kids dog poo out of my yard count as spring cleaning? even if I dump it back in their yard? :D

Can I have a cherry root beer even though I'm mean? ;) :D

beeniesmom
03-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Oh yeah, I'm going through the spring cleaning allright. Whew!
Since I can't have anything with alcohol, I'll have a diet orange soda.

Grace
03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh yeah, I'm going through the spring cleaning allright. Whew!
Since I can't have anything with alcohol, I'll have a diet orange soda.

I'll take her alcohol, and skip all those things filled with carbs - like the syrup, ice cream, etc.

I'm a wonderful cleaner-outer of cupboards, closets, drawers. As long as you promise not to cry when I throw stuff away.

http://bestsmileys.com/cleaning/5.gif

davidpizzica
03-04-2009, 06:39 PM
While not having any sort of cabin fever-I thought a good bar room cleaning would be good for the soul and the bar!

We have to open up and air out this place! Amazing what a few months of closed rooms, partying and that ORC can do to the air in here.

David and LP?

Could you do me a favor and take the ORC into the driveway and hose him down?:D;)

The DOTD is something a little seasonal?

Alaskan Polar Bear recipe

1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz FrangelicoŽ hazelnut liqueur
1 oz cocoa cream
1 oz chocolate syrup
1 scoop ice cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Blend ingredients until of milkshake consistancy. Serve in a highball glass and garnish with whipped cream!

DONE!

Will do, RICHARD! He IS a trifle dusty. He'll hate this, but I'll change his his oil, too. could I have An alaskan polar bear?

Cinder & Smoke
03-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm a wonderful cleaner-outer of cupboards, closets, drawers.
As long as you promise not to cry when I throw stuff away.

http://bestsmileys.com/cleaning/5.gif

:eek:
WHAT!???

You're gonna "Throw - Stuff - AWAY" ???

<gasp>
OMG!

This must be why I'm not so good at "Spring"
(OR Summer, OR Fall, OR Winter) cleaning!

:p

Karen
03-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Spring is still a long ways away for some of us!

I'm not gonna take any responsibility for hosing down the Orc. Take that outside, folks!

I am, however, good at throwing things away. Got that from Dad's side o' the genepool. Ma's entire family has the "keep it - you never know when you're gonna need it" gene predominant - so I think that for a second sometimes, before I throw things away. Or stick 'em in an envelope to mail to California ... ;) or give to someone else ...

RICHARD
03-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Does cleaning the neighbor kids dog poo out of my yard count as spring cleaning? even if I dump it back in their yard? :D

Can I have a cherry root beer even though I'm mean? ;) :D

LOL,
as long as the area was cleaner than when you found it.!

CRB? DONE!

Beenie?

Orange Soda?

You betcha!
DONE!

Grace,
I don't cry, I rejoice!

Straight shots?

DONE?

David,
One polar bear!

DONE!

ANd stay warm at work, will ya?

PHred,

You sit down and have a birthday drink and I'll whip up a cake for you..

29 candles? DONE!;)

Karen,

I always thought men had that gene!

Now that mom and dad are gone I am finding things that make me stop and get LES frequently.

I recently found two rolls of film that were 20 years old.

I got two pictures of Mom and Dad that are priceless!:D

Cah lee Fuh nee ah?

I'll try to catch some sunshine to send out to you to offset the mail?

DONE?:D

DJFyrewolf36
03-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey guys! I had to stop in...surfing on my new-ish computer. I got an updated video card (PT in HD :D)

Problem is is Im working too much to enjoy it...although it was working that enabled me to buy it :confused: lol

Ironically enough my assignment for this week is looking after a mac store. Someone hit the gas instead of the breaks and drove THROUGH the store.

I'll take an iced coffee please...and some sunshine!

pomtzu
03-05-2009, 12:04 PM
SPRING cleaning??? :eek: I never even finished the Fall cleaning!

That Alaskan Polar Bear sounds great. Do you have enough fixins left to shoot one off in this direction? :)

Killearn Kitties
03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
I've brought my cleaning kit! Look at the dirt on those windows now that the sun's out! :eek: Can I have a DOTD before I start or do I have to work first?

cassiesmom
03-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I am, however, good at throwing things away. Got that from Dad's side o' the genepool.

Oh, how I wish I had that gene! My sister does. I definitely DON'T! But boy, could I use it.

Could I have decaf coffee, please?

lvpets2002
03-05-2009, 12:34 PM
:eek: Spring Cleaning Mmmm.. Its 90+ degrees here today.. I am thinking we passed Spring somewhere.. Wells anyways David come on & we are going to take Orc to the Car Wash first.. Hey Richard could we haves ones of thems Drinks first please.. No No Orc David & I will hold the wash spout to wash you.. So that means you cannot spray us.. Yow Right..:p:D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/carwas_bldg.gif

RICHARD
03-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Ironically enough my assignment for this week is looking after a mac store. Someone hit the gas instead of the breaks and drove THROUGH the store.

I'll take an iced coffee please...and some sunshine!

Iced coffee and work isn't that bad!;)
DONE!

POM,

THis is a cyber bar and we never ever want or need.

I'll make you a double!

DONE!

KK,

YOu can have DOTD and a seat!

The ORC walked through, all dry now, so you can have a seat, point and have the cobwebs cleaned, as you watch!:D

DONE?

CM,
Wranglers or Levis?

One decaf!

DONE!

LP.
Two drinks and I loved the job you did on the ORC. LOL, next time you can chain him at the drive thru car wash?

DONE!

gini
03-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Oh no, they are cleaning in here????

(sneaks out back door)

Killearn Kitties
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh hi Gini! I almost didn't see you there. Would you like to borrow my feather duster?

gini
03-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Uh, oh, stutter, stammer, Hi Karen...............gosh I was just coming into the bar to help out and clean................

(liar, liar, pants on fire!)

Killearn Kitties
03-06-2009, 12:30 PM
:D Actually I've got a better idea, why don't we just let Rupert do the rest?

lvpets2002
03-06-2009, 12:33 PM
:eek: WoW this what happend after David & I took Orc to the Car Wash for his cleaning..:D Richard I thinks we need a couple more of thems drinks please..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/05.jpg

RICHARD
03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Oh hi Gini! I almost didn't see you there. Would you like to borrow my feather duster?

Gini and KK,
I was only kidding about the French Maid outfits!:D:cool:

David and LP?

Refills on the drinks and I am going to get a towel for the ORC, he ain't coming in here dripping wet like that!:eek::)

Done!

Where's phred, I have his cake watiting for him!:)

smokey the elder
03-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Boy an Alaskan Polar Bear sounds good about now. It was SO cold this week, but now has warmed up. We're going to fire up the grill on Sunday!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-06-2009, 01:46 PM
It's in the 80s here of all things!!! We may skip right to summer at this rate.

I'd like a rootbeer float please? :D

gini
03-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Rupert is all charged up about his upcoming duties. What a great idea, Karen, I almost forgot about him.

Richard, I will have what the rest of them are having. Do you need mittens to hold the drink in your hand?

DJFyrewolf36
03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Afternoon all! Just stopping in for a nice after shifter and heading to bed. Hope you all are having a good day!

Puckstop31
03-06-2009, 02:32 PM
SPRING cleaning??? :eek: I never even finished the Fall cleaning!

Heard that!! LOL With two large dogs and a muddy back yard, why bother?

I'll take a double pour of The Glenlivet, 15 Y/O... neat.

sparks19
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
If I have to clean then this better be one heck of a drink :D

RICHARD
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Boy an Alaskan Polar Bear sounds good about now. It was SO cold this week, but now has warmed up. We're going to fire up the grill on Sunday!

YOu got it!

One APB! I'll put the ORC on grill detail?

DONE!

MOFF,

80? That's global warming! One Root beer float?

DONE!

Gini,

I can get one of those loonnnggggg straws so you can put your drink on the table and not have to lift it!

DONE?

A double for DJ and a blankie...Go lie by the fireplace!

DONE!

PS,

A double pour of GL.....Yes, the place quite neat!

Da DUMP!

We overlook the doggie messes!:D DONE!

Sparks,

It's only cyber cleaning and so is the drink strength?:(:D

DONE?

davidpizzica
03-06-2009, 04:54 PM
:eek: WoW this what happend after David & I took Orc to the Car Wash for his cleaning..:D Richard I thinks we need a couple more of thems drinks please..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/05.jpg

LP, I told him to "DUCK"

DJFyrewolf36
03-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Wow a PT approved image getting bannhammered on Photobucket? I didn't even get to see what it originally was :p

It must have been good!!

RICHARD
03-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow a PT approved image getting bannhammered on Photobucket? I didn't even get to see what it originally was :p

It must have been good!!

IT was the orange kitty that had the spikey hair after a bath!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-08-2009, 11:21 AM
I have proof spring is here!!! I took this just this morning!!! In 30 mph winds no less. :D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Flowers/th_000_5207.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Flowers/?action=view&current=000_5207.jpg)

RICHARD
03-08-2009, 12:15 PM
I have proof spring is here!!! I took this just this morning!!! In 30 mph winds no less. :D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Flowers/th_000_5207.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/Flowers/?action=view&current=000_5207.jpg)

NOw we just have to get through the time change!

I am cooking breakfast....I have been jonesing for BACON this week!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I LOVE bacon!!! It's lunch time here though so how about a BLT and a cherry vanilla coke? :D

DJFyrewolf36
03-08-2009, 04:39 PM
IT was the orange kitty that had the spikey hair after a bath!:D

Awww must have had a copyright complaint...because I can't see...well ok I could see a banning due to a poorly thought out file name...

Those of you that get it can all throw things at me...now. :p :D

Is the bar still open because I could use a drink.

RICHARD
03-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Awww must have had a copyright complaint...because I can't see...well ok I could see a banning due to a poorly thought out file name...

Those of you that get it can all throw things at me...now. :p :D

Is the bar still open because I could use a drink.

The bar is always open,.....

One polar bear?

DONE!

MOFF,

you are a woman after my heart and my sandwiches...

One BLT and a CVC!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-10-2009, 12:46 PM
The bar is always open,.....

MOFF,

you are a woman after my heart and my sandwiches...

One BLT and a CVC!

Well, I'm not after your heart but I am after your sandwiches.... ;) :D

davidpizzica
03-10-2009, 12:58 PM
RICHARD, is there any more bacon left? I feel the urge to have a a BLT sandwich and a slushie. Maybe I'll get Orc to grill some bacon.

RICHARD
03-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Well, I'm not after your heart but I am after your sandwiches.... ;) :D

MY heart is way too black to even think of giving away!

One sandwich!
DONE!

Have the ORC grill, I'll assemble and pour!

DONE!