PDA

View Full Version : poor doggy

star hunter
09-21-2002, 09:12 PM
today my dad decided that we would be puting our pom: Lion to go to doggy heaven . we didnt wanted to . our dad said that he was also losing hearing and could barely hear us(he is also blind). he caloled me and wanted me to go with him to bring lion to the place. yet i just told him i didnt want to go. well because i didnt want to see him at the very place that i know that is going to happen to him . my mom told me that the people there were like why are you doing that to a cute doggy . even though she didnt go in either because she was very close to him . and it would just be very harsh to even see him go in knowing what just awaiting for him :( . . . .we also had him for a long time like about 9 years or more. yet he was very active little doggy . i miss him so much :(

pupper-lover
09-21-2002, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear about poor Lion. It's always hard to lose a family member. I'm sure he is watching over you now. Loyal pups always stick by the side of those they love.

Karen
Poor you, that is so hard.At least he is not suffering anymore. But you should know, as we all do, that pets live on in our hearts long after we have had to say good-bye in person. Lion will always be a part of you.

wolf_Q
Oh I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Lion! :( He is now at the Rainbow Bridge with all of the other good doggies. It's too bad your dad decided to put him to sleep. If he was only 9 years old (same age as my Reggie) and in good health....dogs can live with being blind and deaf. Of course all of it depends on the real quality of life, I guess. My Smokey is 16 years old, can't hear much, and probably can't see much either, but he still gets around. Anyway, I'm sure you miss Lion very much, and I hope you will be comforted by your memories of him.

Dixie Belle
09-21-2002, 10:43 PM
Soory to hear about your loss.

tatsxxx11
09-22-2002, 02:21 PM
I'm so, so sorry that your precious Lion had to go to doggie heaven.:( We all share your saddness and know what a very, very hard thing this is to do. But Lion still loves you and is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge, romping happily with all over the other furangles. One day you and he will be together again. Until then, hold tight to your precious memories of the happy days. Bless you sweet Lion. You are very loved and greatly missed.

KYS
09-22-2002, 06:32 PM
I am so sorry to hear about lion's passing to the rainbow bridge.
As Sandra said he is now watching over you and is in
a very wonderful happy place.

Tina
09-22-2002, 06:36 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Lion:( :(

Sudilar
09-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Lion will live on forever, in your heart. So sorry for your loss.

Rottieluver45
09-22-2002, 09:26 PM
I`m so sorry to hear that!! I`m sorry for you loss!

ellensy
09-23-2002, 11:02 AM
It must be hard on you to see Lion go. But he'll be happy now at the rainbow bridge. Sorry for ur loss. :(

lovemymaltese
09-23-2002, 11:35 AM
I am so sorry to hear about you precious Lion.

ramanth
09-23-2002, 11:38 AM
So sorry to hear about Lion. :(

Just know that he is watching over you now.

Stenograsaurus
09-23-2002, 11:54 AM
R.I.P. Lion.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. A lot of people here have lost pets and know what you're going through. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that Lion is made whole again when he passes to the Rainbow Bridge.

anna_66
09-24-2002, 07:12 AM
I'm sorry about your loss:(
It is always hard to loose the ones you love. But Lion will be at the RB waiting for you, never forget that.

R.I.P. sweet Lion