PDA

View Full Version : PT friends from different countries met..

astrid
03-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi everybody!!!
Last January my fiance and I spent some days in NY and we had the great opportunity to visit our PT friend kb2yjx -Sandra and her husband Barry in NJ. We also met some of their lovely cats, also known as the "Campbell Clan".
They were very kind to us and made us spent a great Sunday.
I put the photos on a photo album on my profile and you're invited to see it!!

Big Hugs from Guatemala!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Awwww, thanks for showing us your pics, Astrid!! you sure had a great time there!!
I :love::love::love: Norton, what a long and fluffy fur!!

Barbara
03-02-2009, 10:10 AM
What lovely pictures!
Isn't it just the best thing to meet PT friends? I have met quite some and I always felt as if I had known them for years:)

gini
03-02-2009, 10:48 AM
It does look as though you were having the best time. Pet Talkers make the very best friends!

And just look at all of the kitties that you were able to meet - oh, I am jealous!:D

lvpets2002
03-02-2009, 10:54 AM
:eek: WoW such very nice pictures of your visit.. You all looks to be having a Great Time.. thanks for the pics..

phesina
03-02-2009, 02:28 PM
What nice pictures, of such a happy get-together!

catmandu
03-03-2009, 09:54 AM
:love::love: Its so nice to see your Photo Astrid , Our Senorita Amiga :love::love:who sent us such niced Cat beds!!!:):)
If theres anything that would make my life happier it would to have an RV and be able to visit all of My Pet talk friends and thier Fur Companions.:love::love:

kb2yjx
03-03-2009, 06:33 PM
ASTRID!!! Thank you for posting the photos!!! We had a great time!!! Astrid and Herbert got to meet several of the Clan, Norton, Riley, Nimet, Bianca Rose...We had a lovely lunch at the Ships Inn in Milford, then visited Tabby's Place. Astrid bought Sophie a puramid there, and enjoyed meeting lots of cats!!! Then we went to the Italian Bakery for some EXCELLENT desserts!!!! Someday, we will meet again!!! Sandra

Edwina's Secretary
03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Now you must go to Guatemala Karen...it is in the PetTalk rules...:D;):D

Sonia59
03-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Oh thanks for the pictures! You all look very happy, and what a lucky woman you are, having met all the gorgeous kitties! :)