PDA

View Full Version : I'm catsitting.... meet Malcolm!

Randi
02-28-2009, 12:01 PM
I joined a group of catloving people recently, they are from Germany, South Africa and USA. So far, we have met for dinner in town one time. An American girl and her danish husband went to Boston two days ago, so I'm now catsitting their gorgeous big tuxie, Malcolm. :)

He is about 10 years old and such a sweet boy. Very friendly and playful. They rescued him from a shelter here 3 months ago.

I'm going to attch a few pictures of him here:

Prairie Purrs
02-28-2009, 12:16 PM
What a handsome fellow! He's got that tuxie charm. :love:

Cinder & Smoke
02-28-2009, 12:44 PM
:eek:

And what does Fister think of this???

Is Malcom at YOUR House, or staying at HIS house with you visiting?

I never had the courage to bring 'another KAT' home to share the space with Boots da Kat -
I just never imagined him ever being too *thrilled* about sharing space. :p
But gotta give hime credit - he DID manage to be downright civil with an
awful LOTTA 'visiting DAWGS' that passed through.

Have you told Fister this is just a "temporary thing"?

:D

Killearn Kitties
02-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Pleased to meet you Malcolm! :D Love the white whiskers.

orangemm
02-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Well, hello Malcolm! What a handsome boy you are! You look absolutely elegant with your black & white, plus those dashing white whiskers.

What a lovely boy! I'd love to cat-sit someone as handsome as you!:love:

Randi
02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes, he's quite charming, and so easy going. He's very big boned... not fat! He must have been bigger than Fister in his younger days. :eek:

Phred, Fister doesn't have a clue that I'm visiting him, so far he's been asleep on my bed while I was gone - and he does get some extra cuddle time when I'm back. :)

It's funny how quickly you get attached to a kitty, I already feel awful when I leave Malcolm, and I can tell he wants me to stay... by the look he gives me when I put my coat on.

Barbara
02-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi Malcolm- I love that picture of you with your pink little tongue :)
Isn't that the best thing- to stay at home and nice people come to visit and feed you?

Medusa
02-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Handsome tuxie boy! :)

catmandu
02-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Thats great that Malcolm has some body to come in and keep an eye on him, and help him get over missing his Meeeowmie!!
I wonder if Fister can smell another Cat , and doesnt care as long as Malcom does not show up for dinner???
:confused::confused::confused:

phesina
02-28-2009, 06:49 PM
What a good-looking guy you are, Malcolm!

cassiesmom
02-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Malcolm, you look very dapper in your tuxedo coat!

Moesha
02-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Malcom is beautiful!!!

Edwina's Secretary
03-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Hello Malcolm!

You look like you have been drinking milk with your little white chin patch!

I am sure you will hae a wonderful time getting cuddles from Auntie Randi...the time will pass quickly!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-02-2009, 03:35 AM
I wonder if Fister can smell another Cat , and doesnt care as long as Malcom does not show up for dinner???
:confused::confused::confused:

My cats would smell this!! Snoopy would smell and smell and smell, and ... smell my pants!!

Malcolm is such a handsome fellow!! I love his cute white socks and the white spot on his chin!!:love::love:

snowbelle15
03-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Hello Malcolm! What a handsome boy you are!

Vio&Juni
03-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Awww, he's such a cutie!!! I love the white mittens.

It's good that people adopt older cats.

Randi
03-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Malcolm is still doing fine, although I think he has been snuggle deprived over the weekend. A brother of the owner's was supposed to be there with him. Yesterday, as I was laying on the couch, he climbed up and lay on top of me, and rubbed his head against mine. He really is a sweet boy. :love:

I'm going to visit him now. :)