PDA

View Full Version : The Little Things

Karen
02-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Sometimes, one sentence can change how you feel about someone or something. Don't you agree?

I am NOT a football fan. Far from it. I also do not follow the lives of supermodels. But Tom Brady plays - or at least did when his knee worked, and may again - for "our" team, the New England Patriots, which must be why I clicked on the story (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/02/26/bundchen.brady.married/index.html).

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen married National Football League star Tom Brady Thursday in an "intimate" sunset ceremony, US Weekly magazine reported on its Web site.

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen attend a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala May 5, 2008, in New York City.

The couple wed at a Catholic church in Santa Monica, California, in front of mostly immediate family members, the entertainment magazine reported.

The two had dated since 2006.

The bride wore a Dolce & Gabbana gown. Her three dogs, which attended the ceremony, wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars, the Web site said.

Bundchen, 28, is the highest-paid model in the world, the business Web site Forbes.com reported last year.

New England Patriots quarterback Brady has gone to the Super Bowl four times, winning three of those games.

The part I put in bold made me smile, and think "I don't know her, but I think I like her!"

Killearn Kitties
02-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Like you, I don't read about supermodels, but I think I remember reading about this one quite early on. At least, I remember reading about a Brazilian supermodel who had loads of animals that she clearly adored. I am assuming it is the same person.

Good luck to the happy couple!

Barbara
02-27-2009, 12:51 PM
I think we would need a picture of that :D
Of course we didn't get our kitties out of wedlock- so I have no idea what Filou and Tigris would have worn ;)

jennielynn1970
02-27-2009, 01:36 PM
I read that.

BUT I also read he has a 1 year old son. So... if they dated since 2006, someone had some hanky panky going on in between times. :rolleyes:

kuhio98
02-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I read that.

BUT I also read he has a 1 year old son. So... if they dated since 2006, someone had some hanky panky going on in between times. :rolleyes:Yes, I remember reading that he and his girlfriend (an actress that was on Sex and the City a few times -- can't remember her name) had broken up. A month or 2 after they split, she found out she was pregnant. They stayed friends and he was there at the delivery -- but I think she gave the son her last name.

These 2 seem very happy together. I'm glad they were able to have a private ceremony without a lot of papparazzi. I wish them well.

Taz_Zoee
02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
The mother of Tom's son is Bridget Moynahan.

kitten645
02-27-2009, 09:14 PM
:rolleyes:Didn't she "pal" around with Leo for a long time?
Claudia

moosmom
02-28-2009, 08:47 AM
Hey, if I ever get married again (HIGHLY doubtful), MooShoo is going to walk me down the isle.:p

Daisy and Delilah
02-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I can't think of a more wonderful wedding. Three dogs there and Tom Brady!!!! WOW!!:D

I couldn't agree with you more, Karen. When I heard it, I felt the same way.

Miss Z
02-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey, if I ever get married again (HIGHLY doubtful), MooShoo is going to walk me down the isle.:p

Aaaw! There could be no-one more perfect to do that than Mooshoo. :D :D