PDA

View Full Version : oh no.....

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:18 PM
well it has happend...yesterday Charlie jumped onto the kitchen counter, and this morning Patches jumped up there(of course he had to have help of a cha.....oh no double oh no,( told below)

....chair, but it won't be long before he can jump with out a chair,it is just because of his little fat belly! so now they are able to get up there too:eek: :eek:

while I was typing this, I heard a sound that did not sound good, and I thought something had broke, of course I thought it was one of the kittens that had done something, but, no, it was the muffer, on top of the bookcase, a very high bookcase, that in the almost 2 years I have had her she has never been up there!! I wanted to squirt water at her, but she just looked so dang proud of herself!!
(she's still up there!)I don't know HOW she did it, or how she plans on getting down! oh my God, she had to top her brothers achievement LOL

nothing is safe now, now the others will want up there!

but, can you believe that Louise still has never got up on the counter? she could, but just never has. she stands and stretches up there, she could easily jump it.:confused:

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:34 PM
here's some pics I took of the "occasion"!

LOOK AT THAT FACE! SUCH INNOCENSE LOL

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:36 PM
oh, now how am I going to get DOWN?

Uabassoon
09-21-2002, 04:39 PM
LOL in the second picture she has that look on her face like "is this the vase you want me to knock down?"

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:40 PM
oh ok thanks mom, cool!

I am such a dumb softy! I had to help her get down, by moving the condo over there!(and my back still hurts from the last time I moved it!)

I was just a second too slow, I wanted to get her completely in mid-air!

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:42 PM
Louise looking up, which is how I found where Muffin was!

toughCookie
09-21-2002, 04:43 PM
last pic

Miss Meow
09-21-2002, 07:43 PM
Naughty Miss Muffin! But it was worth it for the pictures, she looks priceless in the first one :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2002, 08:40 PM
Great pics Mary. :) Cats always jump on top of things that they're not supposed to. :D Mine do this too but always get away with it because they look so cute and innocent. :)

AmberLee
09-21-2002, 09:20 PM
LOL!!! I particularly like the look of your ferocious "house tiger" in your in-home jungle in the first photo! You got some great shots there! Thanks for sharing them.