PDA

View Full Version : Duffy

Angels3
01-22-2001, 08:07 AM
Duffy, it's so nice to meet a Dutch dog with a wonderful breed name...Asbakkenras You sure are a fine looking dog & must have been very, very cute as a puppy. I hope you are enjoying your special day as Dog of the Day. Did the newspaper taste good today?

dogncatluvr
01-22-2001, 08:14 AM
LOLOL, Asbakkenras, I love that! (Means Mutt) Gefeliciteerd for being the dog of the day, Duffy!

Sudilar
01-22-2001, 08:30 AM
How cute!! What an adorable dog! Congrats on Dog of the Day. (Had me fooled...I thought it was a new breed!)

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Angels3
01-22-2001, 08:43 AM
You had me fooled, too. I thought Asbakkenras was a rare breed. But it means 'Mutt'!!! Is that what's called Double Dutch?

RachelJ
01-22-2001, 09:02 AM
You got me too with the Dutch breed. I was going to go on about how educational this site is in introducing us to the breeds from other countries. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif But really, if there were a breed that looked like Duffy, it would be a very popular one because she is just darling, but obviously ONE OF A KIND so too bad. Anyway, Congratulations Duffy, you rare beauty. Hannah says "hey" too. She likes to kill the newpaper first.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited January 22, 2001).]

jackiesdaisy1935
01-22-2001, 03:08 PM
What a sweetheart Duffy is, she is really pretty. She is lucky to have such a nice family and they are lucky to have her. She is a Dutch treat. Congradulations on being selected beautiful dog of the day.

tatsxxx11
01-22-2001, 03:16 PM
I'll admit it. I was suckered too!! No matter, what a cutie you are Duffy!! You are truly a "breed" above the rest. Especially love your windblown look! I wish you a very happy day of celebration as "Dog of the Day" with your very special people beautiful Duffy. Oh, my Star loves to eat the mail and says keep up the good work!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 22, 2001).]