PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Shadow

Killearn Kitties
02-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Good morning pretty Shadow. You have grown into a beautiful cat from the poor sick kitten that you were. :love: It was a very lucky day for you when you were brave enough to let out that really tiny meow.

I hope you have a great day today Shadow, full of all the things that you love, and maybe some great food to share with Lucy and the "new girl" Sarafina! :D

Congratulations, sweetie.

Medusa
02-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Shadow, it looks like someone dropped some paint right on the top of your head! You've grown big and strong, that's plain to see. Well, enjoy your day as COTD. :)

cassiesmom
02-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Shadow, you are a very beautiful kitty! And I can tell how much you're loved :love: Happy Cat of the Day to you!

astrid
02-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Good morning sweet Shadow!! You look so adorable in your baby picture, you really were a little wee wee baby.. so cutie!!!
And now you have grown and became a healthy and very beautiful girl... awesome!!!!:eek:
Congratulations for being our COTD, please take care of yourself, Lucy and your new friend Sarafina.
Hugs and kisses:love::love:

catmandu
02-26-2009, 09:44 AM
:):):) You were such a Tiny Little Kitten , and just look at what a Big Beautiful Cat you are NOW!!:D:D
It just shows what LOVE and TLC will do for any Creature of Our Lord God will do when that fortunate Cat has a Great Furreb\ver Homeand someone to love them as much as Shadow has!!!:cool::cool:
The Lucky Found Cats ALL send Concatulations and a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to a Dear Little Treasure and Our Newest Cat of the Day the Shadow.:love::love:

Barbara
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Shadow in the first pictures one can really see the goo in your eyes- and now they are clear and you are a self-confident happy kitty. You so much deserve that :)

kb2yjx
02-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Shadow, I am so glad that you are a happy kitty again, with your new friend!!! HAPPY COTD!!

susanswatlin518
02-26-2009, 01:58 PM
HAPPY COTD LITTLE GIRL!:):):):love:YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART AND THE PICTURES PROVE IT! IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR HUMAN WAS MEANT TO HEAR YOUR LITTLE VOICE CLAIMING YOU WERE THE ONE!:love::love:I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE NOT SICK ANYMORE. LOVE CAN DO GREAT THINGS,:love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Shadow what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

I'm so happy to see what a stunning beauty you grew into. I hope you are being given the royal treatment on your special day today. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Shadow! How precious are YOU!:D Your human is so lucky to have you as her "first," her very own Shadow, her loyal and loving best buddy!:love: I’m so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved furpal, Zulu…my boy Oliver was heartbroken and lost too after the passing of his pal, Buddy. Thankfully you had your caring person there to help you through those tough and lonely times, and she you; that’s what being a best friend is all about, being there for one another in good times and bad (be you furred or skinned!):) Hope you're enjoying a very happy day celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, being spoiled rotten!:D (I’m hoping she’ll give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!:love::love::love:) Congratulations and lots of love to you, precious Shadow!!!:cool:

Casper
02-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Shadow, that grey marking on your head has to be one of the cutest things I have seen today! I am glad you were able to make it through the sickness you encountered as a kitten and are able to bring joy to your family.

Congratulations on being COTD, cutie! :love:

yarlenna
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Happy COTD, Shadow. You are a very pretty kitty.

Momo
02-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Shadow...you were such a cute lil' kitty...and now, all grown up and beautiful! I hope that you and Serafina have mant years together! :love: