PDA

View Full Version : Rate your Veterinarian

slick
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM
A friend of mind just told me tonight about this website. You can search for a vet and read comments from clients. I posted a great rating about my vet. It searches in Canada and the States. From the drop down box on the first page, choose your state or province.

www.vetratingz.com (http://www.vetratingz.com)

jenluckenbach
02-26-2009, 05:20 AM
My vet was not on the list. So I added them!

Scooter's Mom
02-26-2009, 06:35 AM
I added mine, too!

joycenalex
02-26-2009, 08:04 AM
my vets aren't there....however on the companion site i found my doctor....the huvet so to say...:D and someone didn't like her:eek:

finn's mom
02-26-2009, 08:29 AM
That's awesome, I went straight there to rate Dr. Ballard!

She's gotten only two ratings so far, but they are excellent!

http://www.vetratingz.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tcvid=49242

moosmom
02-26-2009, 10:00 AM
I rated Colchester Veterinary Hospital as a 5. They're great. They've helped me soooo many times with feral, abandoned and injured cats I've brought in on my own. He cares more about the animal than he does the almighty buck. I will never be able to thank him enough for everything he's done for me, my animals and all the strays I brought to him for help.

Dr. Geer, Dr. Berard and all your staff, YOU ROCK!!!

Pinot's Mom
02-26-2009, 11:33 AM
My regular vet was not there, I'll add them later; I'll also need to correct something if possible. There's a listing for Howard County Animal Hospital (in MD) that is NOT correct! The wrong address is listed and it says they came in with a bleeding dog and all they wanted was money. While it is true that emergency facilities do require money up front, arrangements can always be made.

If this is the same Howard County Emergency Hospital in Ellicott City, MD, they're the ones who saved my Pinot's life!

Flatcoatluver
02-26-2009, 11:52 AM
That's really cool! I had to add my vet, and of course she got the best rating possible. :)

wolflady
02-26-2009, 11:58 AM
That's cool! I added my old vet since he wasn't there, and I added a rating for my new vet.

Daisy and Delilah
02-26-2009, 12:51 PM
That's great!! I found my vet and rated him. I was in total agreement with the other rater.:) Thanks for posting.

pomtzu
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Mine wasn't on there, so I added her - and with a "top doc" rating. :D She's the best!

carole
02-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Obviously my vet won't be on there, but i just have to rave about him, he is relatively new to our practice, and he is awesome, Gabe is so caring, we see him nearly every time we go out on saturdays to pick up food or pills, and he always ask after Ash, he has not met my other kitties yet,he is very caring and really nice and very up to date on everything, and of course as i mentioned before a bit of a celebrity being on Animal Hospital with Rolf Harris in England.

All the other vets are woman, and they are great too, i think Newstead vets are all awesome, and i trust them completely with the care of my precious furbabies.

kokopup
02-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Chelsea Animal hospital was not listed so I added them. Dr's Kelly
and Crowson are both excellent vets. They have given all my pets the best of care. Recently they were instrumental in saving the life of my sons dog Desi. i rate them a 5+. Koko even looks forward to visiting the Vet. If we just drive by she gets excited thinking that's where we are going.

I have to also acknowledge Auburn University School of Veterinary medicine for giving Koko the difficult treatment that exceeded our regular Vets capabilities. Koko had to have ACL repairs on both knees. She also had to return for extensive allergy test that she now receives injections for.

krazyaboutkatz
02-27-2009, 12:20 AM
My vet's office was on the list and I was very surprised to read several bad reviews.:( I have a wonderful vet and the other vets that I've seen there have also been very good.:) Thanks for the link.:)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow what a cool site! I've head or rate-your-teachers, but this is sooo cool!

Marigold2
02-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Cool website. I find the place my niece worked at.

K9karen
02-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I added mine too! Nice site!