PDA

View Full Version : When life gives you lemons....

RICHARD
02-25-2009, 02:45 PM
...stay at home and make your own lemonade, jerk!

---------

Man called 911 after Burger King ran out of lemonade

A Florida man has been charged with wasting police time after he called 911 to complain a Burger King had run out of lemonade.

Police say Jean Fortune, 66, dialled the emergency number - the US equivalent of 999 - because he was "unhappy with his order".

When a police officer arrived at the Burger King in Boynton Beach, a cashier told him she had informed Mr Fortune at the drive-through that the store no longer served lemonade.

He reportedly became angry when he picked up his order at the window and threatened to call police. The cashier told him to "go ahead".

Fortune was charged and issued with a notice to appear in court, reports the Palm Beach Post.

--------------------------------

I wonder if Ms. Fortune was riding with this idiot that night......

Oh, that pun was sooooo bad, even I had a problem writing it out!

Love you all and I'll be here all week!

Remember to take care of your servers!!:rolleyes:

K9karen
02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
I swear...

The other day I stopped by a Micky Dee's to get my 95 y.o. unk his supply of 1/4 pounders with discount coupons....

Crutches and all..I'm standing inside (with John), waiting for my order, and a guy at the next register is screaming and holding up a long line to complain about 10c difference in price from his previous day's order (?) and threatened to call the cops!!!

I didn't stick around, but I was ready to poke him with my crutch. He was just being an a$$.

lvpets2002
02-26-2009, 11:01 AM
:eek: wOw what a jerk.. This still made me laugh..:D

Marigold2
03-09-2009, 07:47 PM
OMG you know what scares me that these people drive and breed.

joycenalex
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM
OMG you know what scares me that these people drive and breed.
if k9 karen had gotten a REALLY REALLY good poke, in a specific area he might not have been able to breed for a bit....:eek::cool::p