PDA

View Full Version : Old enough to know better?

Don Juan's mom
02-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Don Juan will be approximately 10 years old in October. I just had to rescue him. He's been taking his afternoon naps in the yarn cupboard over the refrigerator. I was working at the computer, heard a scraping, and saw him hanging off the swinging cupboard door by his front claws.

:D

Glad to know he's not too old to do silly things. :love:

Liz

catmandu
02-25-2009, 02:57 PM
I have found that too , that as My Cats get older , they get braver and try to go the things that they used to do when they were Kittens , like running and galloing about , and like Don Juan, putting themselves in precarious positions!!!
We are glad that you as Don Juans Meeowmie were there to rescue your Senior Kittyzen!!!
:love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Don Juan, please be careful! I bet you gave meowmie a scare AND a smile!

Sonia59
02-26-2009, 04:28 AM
Peppito does those kinds of things too sometimes. I keep telling him he is 10 years old and not 10 months-old :rolleyes: :D

Killearn Kitties
02-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh, poor baby! He must be so embarrassed.

No photos? :p

katladyd
02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
My orange baby, MacGyver, was on the top platform of his kitty tower the other night, chasing his tali. He almost fell off the thing several times. He would reach under the darn thing trying to nab that darn tail that was dangling so provcoatively behind him. He's going on 11 and he still hasn't figured that one out!

Don Juan's mom
02-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh, poor baby! He must be so embarrassed.

No photos? :p

Nope. Too busy rescuing him. Besides, I can't afford a trip to the emergency vet right now. :rolleyes:

Karen
02-26-2009, 05:29 PM
We call that "old enough to know better, young/dumb enough to try it anyway!"