PDA

View Full Version : Last movie that made you..... cry?

CountryWolf07
02-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Just a fun thread..

What was the last movie that REALLY moved you.. enough to make you cry? ;) Don't be shy.

I'll be the first - "P.S I Love You", and it takes A LOT for me to cry during a movie.

How about you?!

shais_mom
02-24-2009, 11:52 PM
marley and me!

CountryWolf07
02-24-2009, 11:53 PM
marley and me!

Still haven't had a chance to see it but I will buy it anyways once it comes out on DVD.. has it yet?

caseysmom
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Not a movie but the book "A thousand splendid suns" I was bawling at the end.

shais_mom
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Still haven't had a chance to see it but I will buy it anyways once it comes out on DVD.. has it yet?

i don't think so - its still in some theaters.
The book made me cry too!

CountryWolf07
02-24-2009, 11:57 PM
i don't think so - its still in some theaters.
The book made me cry too!

I know I will bawl. I probably will pull Mike's dog, Dozer, towards me and hug him... He's a Black Lab! ;) Hehe.

RipplingWaves55
02-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Space Buddies...especially at the ending..it was such a happy one.

finn's mom
02-25-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm an easy crier. :) My mind is a total blank as to the most recent movie that made me cry...but I know in the last month I watched Finding Neverland and always cry watching that one.

joycenalex
02-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Milk made me cry....what might have been...(saddest words in english language). sean penn really earned his oscar there, he just became harvey milk

Taz_Zoee
02-25-2009, 09:24 AM
I cry easily. Even just at TV shows. I can't think of the last movie though. I hardly ever watch movies. We NEVER go to the theater, we wait till they come out on pay-per-view or VOD (video on demand).
Shoot the last movie I watched at all was Batman, the newest one.

happylabs
02-25-2009, 09:28 AM
My daughter and I just watched Nights in Rodanthe a couple weeks ago on PPV. It wasn't a major tear jerker but brought a few tears to my eyes. I absolutely love Richard Gere and Diane Lane together. I haven't seen Marley and Me yet but I did read the book.

moosmom
02-25-2009, 09:39 AM
"The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

davidpizzica
02-25-2009, 10:00 AM

Oh, Donna! You certainly got that right! The movie is really funny in some spots, but alot of scenes are so touching they give even ME LES!

finn's mom
02-25-2009, 10:32 AM

That is a great movie! I've had a bucket list for awhile, but never really called it that before this movie came out. :)

Cataholic
02-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Hotel for Dogs, with the animal pound scene....J was nearly hysterical!

slick
02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Ahhhh, the right question as it pertains to me is "What movies didn't make you cry??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Husky_mom
02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I´m not the crying type of chick.. but if it involves dogs and friendship and being there for each other... I´ll bawl and big time...

last one I cried... well at least teary eyed... was BOLT...I know it´s a cartoon but the rescue message and love and frienship overall made me LES...

the other onw was 8 below....cried every time... esp. when the dogs fall off the cliff and one gets hurt so bad that his buddy sleeps with his head on him and in the morning paws at him to wake up.... ok LES here as I type that....:(

Taz_Zoee
02-25-2009, 12:50 PM
I´m not the crying type of chick.. but if it involves dogs and friendship and being there for each other... I´ll bawl and big time...

last one I cried... well at least teary eyed... was BOLT...I know it´s a cartoon but the rescue message and love and frienship overall made me LES...

the other onw was 8 below....cried every time... esp. when the dogs fall off the cliff and one gets hurt so bad that his buddy sleeps with his head on him and in the morning paws at him to wake up.... ok LES here as I type that....:(

I've got LES just reading this and thinking about it!!! Anything that involves animals makes me cry...happy or sad.

I_luv_rusty
02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Marley & Me, that movie was so sad. :(

Also I watched The Notebook for the first time a month or so ago. I didn't cry during it, but like 5 minutes after I did hahah

CountryWolf07
02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Ahhhh, the right question as it pertains to me is "What movies didn't make you cry??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly! ;)

snowbelle15
02-25-2009, 02:24 PM
marley and me!

Me too!
Me and my friend saw it and we were both crying at the end. It was so sad, but very good.

Suki Wingy
02-25-2009, 03:38 PM
There are about 5 movies that have ever made me cry but I have cried all three times I've watched Drop Dead Fred.

Alysser
02-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Marley and me, I was the only jerk in the theater sobbing. :rolleyes: I heard people sniffing and Jenna(iluvrusty) was sniffing and I was like, Okay I'm not gonna cry, and I just started full out sobbing...It was so sad.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Marley and Me!

beeniesmom
02-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Seven pounds with Will Smith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9nn0eKwxHY

Really touching movie.

I don't know if I was being hormonal when I saw it but I just couldn't stop crying.