PDA

View Full Version : He never 'saw' this coming?

RICHARD
02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Man cuts hand off - again

A New Zealand man who nearly cut his hand off with a bandsaw had earlier almost cut off the same arm in another accident.

The amazing coincidence made it more difficult for surgeons to reattach Bryan Speers' partially severed hand, reports the New Zealand Herald.

Mr Speers, 26, was taken by ambulance to a local hospital and then transferred by air to Waikato Hospital where surgeons worked for 13 hours to reattach his left hand.

He later told how he had been cutting meat when the inside of his left wrist just caught the blade.

"And then I saw my hand flapping around," he said. "I just grabbed my hand and walked down to the office swearing my head off... I really thought I was going to die."

Dr Katerina Anesti said: "He had nearly cut off the same arm before about five centimetres up his arm. The scarring made it difficult to know what was what."

-------------------------------

"You didn't learn the first time?"

"I was cutting meat", Ya think?:(

If his last name was spelled "Spears" it would have been funnier?:rolleyes:

I went to the office swearing my head off? Here in America he would have been fired for that and had his insurnace yanked!

Laura's Babies
02-24-2009, 03:22 PM
He should wear T-shirts that say.. "DO NOT LEFT ME NEAR A SAW OF ANYKIND!...EVER!"