PDA

View Full Version : chawklat?

RICHARD
02-21-2009, 02:15 PM
I brought home 4 donuts from the store yesterday. They are the small, fresh, 4 for 2.00 type.......Two plain, two with chocolate icing on the top.

IT was cool this morning so I decided for a cup of tea and I microwaved the donuts to get them soft, I put them in the fridge last night because no matter what you do, the ants come out after a good rain.

I fished the warm donuts out of the microwave and plopped down in my seat to listen to the news.

About .0002 seconds after I made contact with the chair, I had a cat sitting at my right leg, looking at the edge of my plate. .125 seconds after THAT I had a cat in my lap with his nose at the edge of my plate.

At about three seconds into my sit, The cat had his nose on the plain donut-NO GOOD- and 7 seconds into my sit, there was a tongue mark that messed up the perfect halo of icing on the top of my Chocolate donut.

After another tongue pass on my warm treat, I had a cat licking HIS whiskers
On my left knee and just before he finished with the obligaitory leg lick and face wipe he stopped, looked at me and said....

"Chawklat, interesting!" them moved off in search of other treats.....

First pineapple turnovers, now chocolate donuts? WHen he starts to drink coffee I will panic!:eek:

Randi
02-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Eddie, when your daddy don't give you treats, you HAVE to get in to his - it's obvious!! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2009, 03:05 PM
A cat who loves chawklat!!! A kitty after my own heart!!! :D

Medusa
02-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Well, my RB Puddy loved pizzelles, so why can't Edster love chocolate? Atta boy, Ed!

catmandu
02-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Well another way of lokking at that Richard and thats that Edster id simply doing a bit of quality control , making sure that that donut is good enough for his Dear Old Cat Dad!:love::love:
Its the way My Found Cats explain thier interest in my Meals on Wheels to me, and it sounds reasonable to me!!:cool::cool:
Very noble in fact:D:D

Laura's Babies
02-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Another good one RICHARD! Chawklat, huh?

Mine show a interest in what I am eating but turn their noses up when I put it in their face to try... They haven't even shown a interest in chawklate.

katladyd
02-21-2009, 06:19 PM
I wish my guys showed even the remotest interest in people food. They could both care less. I would love to spoil them with a little treat from time to time, but nope, no go. My bf's cat Buddy loves people food so much we set a place for him at the table. People who don't have cats get offended, but we don't care. This last Thanksgiving was Buddy's first and we had to be very careful who we invited over.

lvpets2002
03-06-2009, 12:59 PM
:p Yup Richard I want to know when the Ed starts drinking Coffee..:D

Husky_mom
03-06-2009, 01:23 PM
ok ok... Ed likes the choc... but why torture us with een mentionng that food... I would be too leaving not only tongue marks on them but bite marks... ;)

is Ed a realtive to Garfield?...

Taz_Zoee
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM
LOL, I had ice cream the other night, vanilla with choco syrup. Taz was sniffing around the bowl. When I was finished I put it on the table by the bed where I was sitting. I wasn't paying any attention to the bowl and then I look over and he is sitting there licking his chops. No biggie.
The next time I had ice cream he wouldn't get outta my face!!! LOL
But I'm a stickler on no human food for the furkids. I'm a mean mom. :p

RICHARD
03-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Remember,
Not a lot of chawklat for the kiddies!

Ed loves the Limon (lemon) Lays Potatos chips, BBQ Corn Chips and the FLAMING hot Cheetos.

He really doesn't eat them, he licks all the salt and flavor off- When he does the limon chips, he does one side then waits for me to flip it over to get the salt off the other side....Ed? Spoiled?

Just a little!

cassiesmom
03-06-2009, 03:42 PM
He really doesn't eat them, he licks all the salt and flavor off- When he does the limon chips, he does one side then waits for me to flip it over to get the salt off the other side....Ed? Spoiled?

Just a little!

Not spoiled BUT... Kindred spirits with Cassie Kitty, who will not only lick potato chips but also the inside of the bag :eek:

lvpets2002
03-06-2009, 04:18 PM
:love: My babies do that, but with Chettos.. My YarYar loves Chettos or Cheez Nips..

cassiesmom
03-07-2009, 07:39 PM
:love: My babies do that, but with Chettos.. My YarYar loves Chettos or Cheez Nips..

My fur-nephew Milo does that with Cheetos too - does Yar's tongue get all orange? We laughed that Milo's tongue matched his orange tabby coat after my niece shared her Cheetos with him. :eek:

cassiesmom
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
But, RICHARD, did you give Edster some coffee to go with his doughnut?