PDA

View Full Version : I was hassled by the Police all day today.

RICHARD
02-18-2009, 06:22 PM
There are times when you do not want to get out of bed and facea anyone.

I was followed by the Police all day, they showed up five times in less than 5
hours.

Harrassment!

I tuned in the local morning TV news and the local FOX channels was giving a synopsis on last night's program.

They played a clip where a gal sang a POLICE song and the judges ripped her a new rear end. I finished my shower and jumped into my brother's car and he had a POLICE Greatest Hits CD playing.......

We picked up a sib and walked into the waiting room of the office where we have our meeting.

MY brother picks up a magazine and show me a picture of the POLICE on the cover...

I start to laugh and really wonder what is going on.

The gentleman who was heading our meeting stopped and made a joke using a song BY THE POLICE!!!!!

I stopped him and explained how the POLICE were following me around all day.

On the way home my bro turned on the local ALL HITS station and they played=Yep.......THE POLICE.

Pretty strange......It seemed like they were everywhere today!

But when you really need them?:D:rolleyes:;)

Karen
02-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Hee hee - the whole world is conspiring against you. I did, however, think she deserved the comments she got after mugging and winking her way through the song. Of all the songs to choose ...

Hey, at least they didn't adding flashing blue lights!

Days like that are where having an iPod or other personal mp3 player would be handy! Set it to play anything else, and hit "repeat!"

Sin
02-18-2009, 06:40 PM
That is why I'm so glad that I'm at home working.. now
I hate getting in my car, anymore...:cool:

Daisy and Delilah
02-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Of course I believed you!!! All I could think of was, "OMG, what did he do now!!!":eek: :eek: :eek:

Shame on you. ;)

Sin
02-18-2009, 08:26 PM
;)Have a great night to all..

DJFyrewolf36
02-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Ha ha ha :D Thanks for the laugh!

smokey the elder
02-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Cute! I actually like most of Sting/The Police's songs, except "Roxanne". That song just annoys me for some reason.

lvpets2002
02-19-2009, 08:53 AM
:p Oh my Ummppss Richard.. Should have known you were talking about the band.. I thought you were going to tell us a good bad boy knee slapper..:D

RICHARD
02-20-2009, 10:14 AM
:p Oh my Ummppss Richard.. Should have known you were talking about the band.. I thought you were going to tell us a good bad boy knee slapper..:D

LOL< I do lead an interesting life!;)

smokey the elder
02-20-2009, 12:03 PM
I like Sting's album "Dream of the Blue Turtles". There's some great songs on there.

RICHARD
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I like Sting's album "Dream of the Blue Turtles". There's some great songs on there.

Don't YOU start, the last song was off that album.:D

Cincy'sMom
02-20-2009, 03:59 PM
I think I know what to expect from you too well, Richard. I read the title and immediately thought of Sting. Thought never crossed my mind that is was actaully the men in blue after you!

Freedom
02-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Never know what to expect from a RICHARD thread. GOOD one!

Suki Wingy
02-20-2009, 09:12 PM
That is one great coincidence but not as good as mine.
As far as bands go somehow my 5 Spandau Ballet songs out of the 1700 songs I have keep showing up when I have my library on shuffle.