PDA

View Full Version : psssst, Lvpets2002...

cassiesmom
02-16-2009, 03:17 PM
how is Zolene? How is Harley Nichole? And ButterScotchie, Taccoa, Skid and Bump, Madilene and all your other kitties? Could you give everyone some hugs and kisses, please?

:love:
Cassie Cat and Elyse

lvpets2002
02-16-2009, 03:52 PM
:love: WoW thanks for your Loving Concerns & for Asking.. All the Babies are just doing Great.. I am such a bad meowmom of not doing pictures in a while.. I will need to get the camera loaded.. Oh my Zolene has a new name & its Baby Hugee.. She is just a wittle eating machine & a butterball.. She is doing so much better with the new tall litter box.. Butt we still have to keep babywipes handy at all times.. All the other babies are just getting so bigg.. I sure will give them all Huggss & Whisker Kissess from you..

momcat
02-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi! I'm very happy to hear that your furcrew is doing well, especially our little friend Skid after his rough start. Could I ask you to include lots of scritchies and lovies from me too?

lvpets2002
02-16-2009, 04:18 PM
:love: Well Skid's mouth finally healed real well.. Now he still cannot bit down solid.. But to just look at him you would never know about his mouth.. Bump has just now gotten to where he will jump up on the cat/trees & ect.. He favored that back legg & still does have a limp when he walks.. Now both Boys are such Love Muffins..

Skid (Solid Orange Tabby) & Bump is the Soft Buff & White Baby & ButterScotch is the Gold Tipped Eared White Baby..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/003-33.jpg

catmandu
02-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Thats so great that Skids moutH had healed , I know what a pain that can be for Our Cats when they have Ouchie Mouths!!!
Its alway great to see Your Cloder of Cats Again, they are such cuddle bugs!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
02-16-2009, 06:02 PM
How sweeeeeeeetttttt.. what an adorable cat pile!

So good to see these great kitties looking so well!

cassiesmom
02-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh my, look at that purrfect pile of orange-and-whiteness! :love: :love: :love:

Donnaj4962
02-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Oh my goodness... I melted when I saw that kitty pile! They are so adorable! I culd just crawl in there with them and cuddle with all three! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Anikaca77
02-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Awww such a great picture!

So cute!

cassiesmom
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Look at that pile of kitty guys. Could they be any more relaxed?

katladyd
02-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I don't think there is a lovlier sight than a pile of cuddly kitties! I can't go to sleep without my boys on my bed, they are so cute and lovable! Yours are just priceless!

Laura's Babies
02-18-2009, 04:12 PM
KITTY PILE ALERT!! Wow! The only pile I get around here is when Samantha is under the cover and they don't know she is there and lay on top of her. That is MY babies pile! LOL!

Look how sweet they look, so warm and comfortable. AWWWWWWW!

cassiesmom
03-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Furr Purr Clan, I am thinking of all of you today and hope you're doing wonderfully well! Big hugs and kisses to you!

:love: Your admiring fan,
Elyse

lvpets2002
03-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Furr Purr Clan, I am thinking of all of you today and hope you're doing wonderfully well! Big hugs and kisses to you!

:love: Your admiring fan,
Elyse

:love: Well we the Furr Purr Clann Thanks You A Whole Bunch.. We think of you all as well so often.. We are all doing very well & good.. All just a growing in size, loving & playing.. Many Thanks

cassiesmom
03-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Dear FurrPurr Clan,

How are you? How is everycat in the Clan? I bet your meowmom is busy giving you all hugs and snuggles for St. Patrick's Day and for St. Gertrude's Day-- the patron saint of kitties! And for me too :love:

Hugs and snuggles,
Elyse

Pinot's Mom
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
:):love: I loved seeing the orange and white pile too! Thanks for sharing!

cassiesmom
03-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Psssssst, Lvpets2002, how are you and the Furr Purr Clan?

lvpets2002
03-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Psssssst, Lvpets2002, how are you and the Furr Purr Clan?

:) All are doing just Great.. I am such a bad meowmom.. I know = I let Zolene out side this Sunday && did not take any pics.. Yes Zolene loves to go out side & play in the yard now.. Of course meowmom watchs her closely.. She is so funny with her wobbles & to watch her play.. She & everyone is getting so bigg.. Many Thanks for the Loving Concerns..