PDA

View Full Version : Dog Festival!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-20-2002, 06:28 PM
Tomarrow, I am taking Sadie to a doggy festival, and they have Contests, Performances, Demonstrations, Live Music, Childrens Activities, Rescue Organazations, and all kinds of other stuff! We're bringing Sadie with us, and she's not great with all other dogs! So, can you all please pray that Sadie will be good, with the other dogs?? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!:) ;)

Aspen and Misty
09-20-2002, 06:45 PM
Where is the festival? Sounds like fun! I hope Sadie is good!

Ash

Rottieluver45
09-20-2002, 06:49 PM
Good luck and Hope you have fun!

Uabassoon
09-20-2002, 07:55 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy the day for me and I hope that Sadie behaves herself

Tina
09-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Sounds like tons of fun! Hope Sadie behaves herself.

manda99
09-20-2002, 09:23 PM
I took Smokey to one of those a couple weeks ago.
He had lots of fun sniffing the other dogs. We tried the agility course but he was NOT having it!!
He did get a few bites of a hot dog, though. So overall, I think he had a good day. (Except we missed the shuttle and had to walk up 1/4 mile STEEEEEEEP hill! :eek: )

Have fun!!

turner
09-20-2002, 10:27 PM
That sounds like a blast! Sadie, be good and play nice with the other dogs!

anna_66
09-21-2002, 12:18 PM
Sounds like fun! And I'm sure she'll be good!

Aspen and Misty
09-21-2002, 12:41 PM
How did it go? I hope everything went ok. We are takeing the dogs to this thing tomrrow and I hope all goes well and Chewy doen't drive people nuts LOL.

Ash

*LabLoverKEB*
09-21-2002, 12:43 PM
Oh, you guys are the best! Thank you all very much! I can't wait! :) ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
09-23-2002, 11:01 PM
Oh, we had soooo much fun!!! Sadie was soooo good there! She was great with all of the other dogs! I've never seen so many dogs, in one place before!

They had agility, and Sadie did it, they had flyball, and the dogs were so fast! They had all kinds of other stuff, too!

They also has the K-9 unit come! it was great! Those dogs are soooo beautiful! I also got to meet the police officers, and their partners!

We also saw a bunch of Assistance Dogs, and puppies in-training! I've always wanted to raise a puppy!

Thanks everyone!:) ;)

Logan
09-24-2002, 04:35 AM
So glad you had a good time, Sarah!! :)

Rachel
09-24-2002, 06:00 AM
What fun for you and Sadie. Isn't it the best to be able to go somewhere with your dog? As for her getting along with other dogs, the more you expose her to these situations, the better she will be...sort of like practice, practice, practice. Congratulations to her for being good!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-24-2002, 06:10 AM
So glad you guys had a good time! And Sadie, what a good girl! I wish they had a festival like that here.

tatsxxx11
09-24-2002, 05:43 PM
Oh Sarah! I'm so happy for you and sweet Sadie! Sounds like she was on her very best behavior; I'm not surprised!!:) Give her a big hug for me, Star and Cody, ok? Last weekend we had the annual "Blessing of the Animals." Everyone brings their pets to the church steps (every kind of creature shows up) and each critter is individually given a blessing by a priest, minister and rabbi! Can't hurt to cover all the bases!;) This weekend the Cape is having their annual "Pets on Parade!" Snakes, horses and everthing in between!! The day after that it's the "Doggie Beauty Contest" parade! Hope to take pics...And NO, Star is not an entry, though she wishes she was!!:D:D:

Sudilar
09-24-2002, 08:01 PM
Sandra, Killi would vote for Star!!!;)

Sarah, sounds like you and Sadie had a great time!! I love taking my dogs to these events. Aren't they fun??