PDA

View Full Version : Rocky and giant orange

KYS
02-15-2009, 12:16 PM
I was picking oranges from my drawf tree this morning.
I could not believe the size of this orange.
I put a 12 ounce coffee mug next to the Orange to give you
some idea the size of the Orange.
Of course I stuck Rocky their to make it dog related. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kbursk/rockyandorange1small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kbursk/orange2small.jpg

MonicanHonda
02-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Aww, he's adorable.

Have you ate the orange!?!?! I bet that is going to taste AWESOME!

Pam
02-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey, I am grateful that you found this orange because it gave us a chance to see Rocky once more! :D Oh, I think I would be in heaven if I could go outside and pick an orange. What a lucky gal you are! That is huge!! YUM! I am sitting here smiling, though, thinking that Rocky would have preferred a cup of coffee to an orange - just look at him with his nose in that mug! LOL!

chocolatepuppy
02-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh hi Rocky!!! Good to see you.:D That orange is huge!:eek:

RobiLee
02-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Now that is an orange!

You have no idea how thrilled I am to see Rocky. He is such a gorgeous boy! He looks more interested in the coffee mug instead of the orange. Please give that handsome boy a great big hug from me and tell him Katie is sending him some great big tail wags and lots of wooo woo wooooos. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
02-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Rocky, it looks like you're having a great breakfast. It's so good to see you. I would like to invite you over for a cup of coffee. Okay?;)

cassiesmom
02-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Rocky, when you and your person have finished your coffee and that beautiful orange, and you've visited Daisy and Delilah, I would like to invite you over for a second cup of coffee! Here is a big HUG {{{{{ROCKY}}}}} for you,

Elyse

KYS
02-16-2009, 10:20 AM
I did not eat the orange yet.
I am saving it to show my friend this weekend.
The orange is the size of a med grapefruit.

Rocky sure was interested in the coffee mug.
I will try to be better on showing pics of the Rock.
He was very ill a couple of months ago. Going through that horrible experience with him made me realize to spend more quality time with him.

Pam no picking oranges today, it's pouring rain today.
Thanks for the coffee invites and Rocky is sending woo woo's.

Alysser
02-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Silly Rocky, I think he wants some coffee hehe. :D He's so handsome! WOW that Orange is HUGE. :eek: It nearly bigger then the mug. You can buy big ones like that in Costco but that one is even bigger. :eek:

I'm sorry poor Rocky was sick, is he doing better now I hope?

Catty1
02-16-2009, 11:20 AM
How about sending that first pic of Rocky and a separate one of the orange to the local paper? Everyone can use a happy story these days! :)

pitc9
02-17-2009, 10:09 AM
The 2nd pic, with his nose in the cup made me laugh!
Looks like he needs a refill!

Oh I would LOVE to have orange trees! But I don't think they'd do too well here with the snow and cold weather! :p

lvpets2002
02-17-2009, 10:41 AM
:eek: That is a Big Orange off of a Drawf Tree.. What Happened here?? :p It looks to me like Rocky likes the cup more than the orange.. Rocky your a Cutie..

stace1319
02-18-2009, 09:08 AM
looks like he liked the coffee mug better, lol

Ginger's Mom
02-18-2009, 12:43 PM
My that is a big orange. :eek: But I have to agree, the pics of Rocky sticking that handsome nose into the mug was too cute. Oh Rocky, we have coffee over here...come here boy. :)

Karen
02-21-2009, 01:42 AM
I have heard stories my whole life how Grandpa's bulldog, Butchie, would share his coffee and doughnut every night when Grandpa got off work. He's pour some coffee with milk into Butchie's bowl, and split his doughnut with him.

Looks like Rocky wants his share. That orange is huge! You should take another picture next to a ruler.

And of course, more pictures of Rocky with or without oranges are always welcome!

Chica
02-21-2009, 08:37 PM
:love:Oh!My!!That is to big for my two girls.:love:Rocky, you sure look good now. I new you were sick, and the girls were worried. We love you!!!:love: