PDA

View Full Version : My Vet Is In The March Issue Of Cat Fancy!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone.:) I just found out today from Wolflady that my vet is in the March 2009 issue of Cat Fancy. Her name is Dr. Rachel Boltz and she was the national winner in the "Thank Your Vet For A Healthy Pet Contest". Hundreds of pet owners nominated outstanding veterinarians throughout the country and she won. She'll be recognized officailly at the Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas on Feb.17,2009 along with the four regional finalists.

She's been my vet for almost 2 years now and I know that if I hadn't decided to take Starr to see her for a second opinion, that he wouldn't be here today. She's the most compassionate vet that I've ever had and I thank Cathy Bogart for referring me to her.:) Now I've referred Wolflady to her and she likes her a lot too. I'd recommend her to any one. Here's a link about her from the Adobe Animal Hospital Website: http://www.adobe-animal.com/doctors/rachel%20boltz.htm. This is the same picture of her that's in Cat Fancy.

Medusa
02-15-2009, 06:46 AM
That's fantastic! Kudos to her and to your good judgment in vets! :)

momcat
02-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Your vet sounds absolutely wonderful! Please extend my concatulations to her for such outstanding recognition next time you see her?

catmandu
02-15-2009, 02:49 PM
That is a coincedence as I was reading that issue of Cat Fancy when I was waiting to get checked out at Petcetera , and I enjoyed seeing that article on Dr Bolz!!!
Please add our ConCatUlations to this fine Healer, and send her Head Bumpies and Kitty Kissies from All Of Us at The Found Paradise Hotel.
:love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-15-2009, 06:22 PM
My March issue just came Friday. Your vet's really pretty. I haven't read it yet but will real soon. :)